Chapter 34: Misha's P.O.V

It's been a month since I've left for Rome, and now I'm finally headed to England. Grace is jealous of me, she loves England.

Although I can't wait to get all of this over with and back to her. I'm on the plane when I get a phone call. I check who it is before picking up.

"Hey Gracie!" I say, glad that she called.

"Misha..." she replies. I can tell she's crying.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" I ask, worried about her.

"My dad. He..he died." she stutters, starting to sob.

"What? Oh my gosh..Grace. I'm so sorry." I reply, not knowing what to say. She doesn't answer for a while.

"Misha, I miss you so much."

"Baby I miss you too. I'm coming back as soon as I can. Screw the comic cons." I answer, really meaning what I'm saying.

"No, you can't. All your fans are waiting for you to come. It's not fair to them." she argues.

All I say is "I don't care, I'm coming" before hanging up on her.

I'll just take a plane back to California once I arrive at England.

I lean my head against the seat and close my eyes, hoping to get some rest.

I wake up just before the plane lands. I groggily sit up and rub my eyes.

After grabbing my bags, I shuffle through the isle.

As I exit the plane, I notice how large London is and spot the Big Ben. I smile at the sight.

I realize I have to walk back in the airport, buy a plant ticket to California, and fly all the way back.

I groan as I walk back to the building and purchase the right ticket.

I sit on an uncomfortable chair listening to music and waiting for my flight.

A half hour later the plane arrives, and I call Grace back. She doesn't answer so I leave a quick voicemail.

"On my way back now. See you soon sweetheart. Love you." I say, before ending the call and walking to the plane.