Chapter 6: Misha's Pov

I sit at my table waiting for the fans to come in. I've always loved having comic cons in New Jersey. The fans were amazing. Eventually, large groups of people start filing in, screaming and waving at me. I wave back and smile, getting ready for them. I take pictures, autograph, give hugs, the usual. After about fifty or so people, an especially pretty girl walks up. She looks about in her twenties. She's wearing a crop top that says Team Free Will. With a very nervous look, she runs up to me and gives me a hug. I pick her up, she's very light, and I spin her around. She says, "Oh my gosh, I love you so much!", and tears start falling. "I love you more!" I say, kissing her cheek. "What's your name, babe?" I ask. "Grace." she answers, a huge smile on her face. "That's a beautiful name!"
I say. We take a couple of pictures, one where I hold her bridal style. I catch her staring at me, which makes us both blush. The security guards say that her times up. "Bye Misha!" she says, giving me another hug. "Aw, I'm
gonna miss you!" I reply, laughing.
Two hours later, all the fans have been through. I notice something shiny on the floor. I bend down to pick the object up. It's a necklace. I turn it around and in small letters it's says, "Belongs to Grace Howell, if lost call 412-556-782." I open the necklace up to find a picture of Grace, the fan that I kinda became friends with.