“You don’t have to worry, she’s all talk and no game. I even bet you can beat her little plastic ass.” Eraning him a giggle from me.Throughout the whole class Megan kept looking back at us. Just to make her mad I would flirt shamelessly with Danny.

~~~~~~X~~~~~~

        Lunchtime! I got to my locker and saw Cara waiting for me like usual. “Hey hun.”

        “Hey girl.”

“So is it true?”

“Is what true?”

“You and Danny.”

“What about me and Danny.” I asked while putting my books away.

“Wow no wonder you’re a blond, are you and the sexy man beast dating?”

“Oh, well um…. About that, you see me and Danny aren’t really dating. It’s a fake relationship.” She gave that look that says ‘WTH is wrong with you’.

“What why?”

“I kind of told Tony that get him back.” All of a sudden two hands came down over my eyes.

“Guess who!”

“Alex Evans?”

“Better!” he said spinning me around so that I’m facing him.

“And tell me how you are better than Alex Evans?” he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

“Because he can’t kiss you.” He said with a smirk as i playfully slapped his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. “Besides my body is way better than his and it’s only for you.” He whispered in my ear.

“Are you guys sure this isn’t real because it doesn’t look fake.” I heard Cara say from behind,

“Well we just want to make it believable right Princess?”

“Yepper’s.” I said pushing myself away from him.

“So you guys sitting with me and my friends?” me and Cara both nodded. He led us to the cafeteria and to his table. “Hey guys you all know Sammy and this is her friend Cara.” He said pointing to her. I looked at the table I saw my brother, Katie, Alex, Adam, George, and Robby. Alex and Adam are twins; they have short dirty blond hair and blue eyes. They looked exactly the same except Alex had bright blue eyes, while Adam had dark blue. George had dark brown spiky hair with green eyes. Last but not least Robby, he had black buzzed cut hair and browns eyes. They all were tall and well-built just like Danny, but me personally think Danny is better looking than them. I sat between Danny and Robby, while Cara sat between George and Adam.

“So I take it that the rumors are true?” Robby asked looking at Danny’s arm around my shoulders.

“Yeah she’s my girl.” Danny said making me lean into his chest. I looked at Jake glaring at Danny.

“Damn Danny you got balls. How the hell did you get Jake to agree to this?”

“I just asked him and he said yes.”

“Really that’s all you did?” George asked.

“Ok maybe I begged him to let me, same thing.” Danny said with a shrug. Damn this boy is a very good lair. The whole table started to laugh even Jake. I looked over Georges shoulder and saw Tony walking in with Megan under his arm. The whole table got quiet and glared at him when they pasted us. As they pasted up Tony winked at me and kissed Megan’s head.

“Um I’m gonna go to the bathroom.” I said looking at my hands.

“You want me to go with you?” Cara asked looking at me with concern in her eyes.

“No I’m ok.” I said getting up from the table and walking into the hallway. “Stupid.” I said hitting my head with my hand. “I’m such a baby. Stop crying he doesn’t care.” I said to myself. I whipped the last tear and turned around to see Danny leaning on the lockers that were next to me. “What do you want Danny?” I asked walking up to him.

“I just wanted to see how you are. Do you feel better?”

“Why do you care?” I snapped at him.

“Because I care about you.” He said taking my hands.

“That is a load of bull; you don’t care about anyone but yourself!” After I said that I regretted it. He looked so hurt. He was trying to see if I was ok and what do I do I yell at him. I’m such a BITCH. “I’m so sorry I didn’t mean it. I’m sorry, damn it why do I have to be such a bitch. You just trying to help and I’m so sorry.” I said as I started to cry again.

“It’s ok your just mad I understand.” He said as me pulled me into a hug. After I stopped he pulled me away and looked at me. “Are you ok now?” I didn’t trust my voice I just nodded my head. “Ok come with me.” He took my hand and pulled me outside and cross the football field until we were under a beautiful huge tree. He sat down and leaned his back on the tree and pulled me onto his lap. I leaned my head on his chest. After a while of silence Danny broke it by asking "What happened to us?"

"What do you mean?" i asked looking up at him.

"Imean we used to be such great friends when were kids. It was always me, you, and Jake. But now it seems like you hate me." you could here a hint of saddness in his voice as he talked. It was true Danny and I used to be best friends. Me, Danny, and Jake wound everything together. I missed him i really do, but not the Player Danny the Funny caring Danny that used to make me laugh.

"I think it was when we started high school. You and Jake went to the Jock while i just stayed with Cara, i guess." i said looking away from. When we were little i had the biggest crush on Danny and i thought he liked me too, but i was wrong when he started bragging about sleeping with MEGAN. When i started dating Tony i thought i would never fall in love with him because i liked Danny, but I did when i fell for Tony. “Do you think he still loves me?” I blurted out

“I-i don’t know Sammy, but I think it’s better if you did’t know so you can get over him and move on.”

“What if I don’t want to move on?” Danny’s arms tightened around my waist. I looked at him to see what he was going to say, but he stay silent. After a while he replied.

“Do you still love him?”

“I don’t know. After what he did i don't think i will ever love him like i did, but theres still this felling.” I said truthfully. “Let’s talk about something else.”

“Ok like what?”

“like what is better chocolate or vanilla ice cream?”

We spent to rest of the lunch period talking, laughing, and joking. You would have never guessed I would have so much in common with him. The feelings that once left came slowly back with every every word he said.