Chapter 22: Conflict

My head hurt as I realized I was laying on a patch of grass. "Wh-where am I!?" I asked myself as I sat up only for me to throw up. "Ohh God dammit...I should have listened." I took out my phone to see it was four am. I unlocked my phone and saw I had about ten voice mails all from Craig.

"Voice mail 1 at 10:10 am:
Tweek? When are you coming home?"
"Voice mail 2 at 11:12 am:
Tweek why aren't you answering? Did I do something wrong?"
"Voice mail 3 12:12 pm:
Tweek...please...answer...I'm getting worried!"
I bit my lip and went to the next voice mail.
"Voice mail 4 at 3:23 pm:
TWEEK ANSWER!! I'M GETTING FUCKING WORRIED!!"
I bit my lip harder "next"
"Voice mail 5 at 5:45 pm:
.....Tweek.....please....*sob*
"Voice mail 6 at 6:53 pm:
Please God let him be okay!"
"Voice mail 7 at 9:39 pm:
Tweek if you don't answer me I swear I'm going to lock the door and not let you in!"
"Voice mail 8 at 11:37 pm:
"Tweek please just come home and I won't be mad! I promise!"
I heard Craig cry in that one. I went to the next voice mail.
"Voice mail 9 at 11:50 pm:
"Tweek I'm going to go look for you!"
By the end of that one my lip was bleeding due to how hard I was biting it.
"Voice mail 10 at 12:14 am:
God dammit Tweek! Where are you!!"

By the last voice mail I was already trying to find my way out of the forest. "But why?" 'What do you mean?' "He broke your heart." 'Yeah but it was unintentionally!' I yelled back at the voice. "He couldn't have! He knew you would get hurt!" 'But...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY IT HURTS!!'I yelled back only to fall to my knees and start weeping. "See! He's hurting you now! How? Sadly I don't know." I covered my ears trying to block the voice but it just wouldn't work. 'Why does it hurt so much? Why did it hurt so damn much when I saw them...kissing?' "Find out! Ask someone who you know will help!" "NO! He should just leave!" "No. He's going to ask Wendy or Bebe...better yet Kenny!"

I smiled at that and got up my new goal to reach Kennys house. "Ned! I think I heard one!" "Mmme to." I gasped in horror. "Jumbo and Ned!!" I said slowly and quietly hiding behind a tree. "Okay...I got it!" I looked around finding a rock and threw it at a branch on the ground. The rock cracked the branch "OVER THERE!! IT'S COMING FOR US!" Jumbo shot at what he thought was an animal. At this point I was already running to Kennys.