Chapter 15: Am I?

I felt tears rising. Why didn't I want to go. Why was I crying. Why did I feel like something was clawing at me? There's something missing. There's something in me that still hasn't come out that needs to. I just don't know what it is. I remember everything. How we played stick of truth, spaceman, how Mr.Garison pared us up for another parents project, and how he...left me. Yet there was still something that was buried deep in my heart and brain that just wouldn't come out. Was it for my own good? Or his own good?

"-eek? Tweek!!" I jumped when I heard him call my name. "Why don't you want to go?" I didn't want to look up at him because then he would realize I was crying. "Tweek?" I shook my head "I-I don't-ACK-know!!" I screamed falling to my knees having a breakdown. "I don't know!!" I yelled pulling at my hair and scratching at my healing skin. "Tweek! TWEEK!" Craig pulled my hands away from me and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were now filled with worry and sadness.

"If you don't want to leave...then you don't have to." He said with a gentle voice that somehow always calmed me down ever since we met. He pulled me into a hug patting my unruly hair and sighed. "Still haven't changed..." with those last words I fell asleep on his chest.

~~~~
My eyes started to twitch because of the sun and it's stupidness. I opened them slowly only to see I wasn't on my hospital but on a bed that was covered with Red Racer. I then realized I was on Craigs bed. I sat up and looked around the room to see no one. 'Did he leave to go call the hospital!? DOES HE NOT WANT ME AROUND!?!?' I started to panic only to hear the door open and in came a Craig who was caring a tray. "Here. Eat up." He said placing the tray on my lap. On said tray was some oatmeal and a cup of coffee.

I didn't even care for the oatmeal only the coffee I was about to reach for it only for Craig to take it. "H-GAH-hay!" "I know you and I know for a fact you will only drink the coffee. Eat the oatmeal first then you can have the coffee." I reached for the coffee only for Craig to extend his hand up even more. "Please! It'll be cold by the time I'm finished!" He shook his head. "If I have to I will feed it to you myself." I turned a bit of pink at the thought of Craig feeding me. "F-fine." I said starting to eat the oatmeal.

After I was done Craig checked my bowl and mouth to see if I really did finish it. He gave me the cup of coffee that surprisingly was still warm. After I received it we just sat there in silence Craig on his phone and I just sipped at my coffee. "C-Craig?" "Hmm?" "Am I your Tweek?"