Chapter 10: I'm Sorry

I sat with Wendy, Bebe, Kenny, and Butters in Harbucks. I was trying to recover from my breakdown and heart break. "Tucker what are you going to do?" I shrugged. "Well we gotta do something!" Bebe said standing up a bit. "Like what?" Wendy asked taking a sip of her tea. "Mmm I don't know...WAIT!" We all looked at her. "Tweek has sent us pictures of you two together!" I sat up. "So?" "We can use those to prove you two were the best of friends and probably kick start his memory!" She yelled scrolling through her phone.

~~~~
I ran all the way from my house to the hospital which was a good one mile and a half. I ran into the hospital to see Bebe, Wendy, Kenny, and Butters already there. I panted and walked to the elevator they followed close behind all four carrying at least two pictures. We got out on the sixth floor and made our way to Tweeks room only to hear Clyde. I grinded my teeth and ripped open the door. Tweek squeaked in surprise while Clyde only smirked in my direction.

"Out Donovon!" I growled he raised his hands and left the whole time having that cocky grin. I walked up to the shivering Tweek. "P-please don't hurt me!" 'Clyde did tell him bullshit.' I thought as I crossed my fingers hoping this would work. "Whatever Clyde told you was complete and utter bull!" I showed him a picture of him and I playing spaceman, then the stick of truth, then us sleeping in the same bed at the age of five.

All five of us showed him pictures but in the end. He didn't believe us. He didn't even consider it. He just believed what Clyde had fucking told him. At this point I was tearing up in my bed room the others left me alone. "I'm sorry Tweek...I'm really fucking sorry." I cried as I huddled into my blankets.