Chapter 14: I don't want to go

I watched as he picked up the pictures and I think pinned it on the wall. 'Craig...Craig...how could I forget him?' I asked myself as I remembered it all. The memories, the fun times, the bad times, everything. I didn't realize how much time passed until I saw that the lights were out. I quietly crawled out from under the bed and went to the mini door only for Stripe to start making very loud noises.

"Stripe please shhh." Craig said sleepily. Covering his ears with a pillow. Stripe then started head butting his cage causing the water thing to fall. I twitched and was about to crawl under the bed when Craig sat up and caught me mid act. "Wh-who the hell!!" He screamed tackling me only for me to cry out in pain.

He stopped mid punch "T-Tweek!?" He scrambled off of me and turned on his bedside lamp and looked at me. "Tweek?" He touched my face as if to see if I was real or not. "C-Cra-" he interrupted me by pulling me into a hug. "My God Tweek I'm sorry!" He said only hugging me tighter. I reached up 'is this really...Craig? The one who pushed me off the locker and punched me multiple times?' I pulled away staring into his blue eyes. They weren't dead...no...they were...sad with a hint of joy.

■■■■
My Tweek...was this my Tweek? I stood up opening my door to see my parents and sisters door wide open signaling they left. I closed my door and turned on my bedroom light Tweek turning off my lamp. I walked up to him. Same hair just a little shorter. Same skin just some scars here and there. Same twitches just not as frequent. Same eyes just more...sad.

Silence rang before us. It consumed us as we tried to find words. I was the first to break it though. "Are you really my Tweek?" His eyes widened and he looked at the floor. 'I think I just broke him.' I can't really remember if he was sensitive to these kinds of questions or not. It's been so damn long.

■■■■
I felt his blue eyes staring at me. Digging through my mind trying to find an answer to his question. 'Was I his Tweek? Was I Clydes Tweek? Or am I just a shell?' I twitched when he walked to his closet. "My Tweek or not your only wearing the damn hospital gown." I looked down and realized that I had ran here in only a hospital gown. 'How embarrassing!' I thought pulling at my hair and twitching. I heard him sigh and pull my hands away from my hair. "Don't do that." He said giving me a shirt, a pair of jeans, brown boots, and a jacket. "Put them on I'm driving you back to the hospital." That response made me drop the cloths. "I don't want to go."