Chapter 1

I ran my breathing fast, my footsteps quick, my eyes darting everywhere. I could hear them running after me as they mocked me. My legs starting to hurt due to me not running a lot. So I ran into the locker room slamming and blocking the door. I panted as I was about to sit down when the door opened a bit. My breath hitched as I started to run towards the very back of the locker room.

I heard the door slam open and the water dispenser fall and break. "Come out Twitch!" I heard Clyde yell as they came near. I looked up and saw a window I have to admit I wasn't physically fit but it wasn't that high up either. I put my thermo in my backpack and reached up to the top of the lockers trying so hard to host myself up but failing. Luckily my fear kicked in when I heard Token yell "I FOUND FAGGOT BOY!!" I twitched and hosted myself up.

I calmed down a bit until I saw him. "Craig man get the stupid spaz!" Clyde yelled as Craig their "leader" grabbed the top of the locker with one hand and jumped up using one foot to push himself up. My eyes widened and I tried to push and pull the window but sadly to no avail. My eyes filled with tears as he pushed me off the lockers causing my head to hit the lockers. My vision became blurry and soon enough I blacked out.