17: What Are We Gonna Do?

I watched as Bebe and Wendy cried in each other's arms and Butters cry on Kennys lap. I looked over to Tweek who was smiling. 'To think he thought no body would miss him.' I thought smiling only for someone to knock on my front door. I sighed getting up about to walk away when Tweek pulled my sleeve. "Can I come?" I looked up thinking and nodded. "Can you walk good?" He nodded standing up wobbling but finally regaining posture.

I had Tweek link his arm with mine just in case as we walked. I opened the door "What is it?" I asked the cop. "Tweek Tweak?" "Y-yeah?" "You need to go back to the hospital." Tweek shook his head "n-no! I don't want to go back!" He yelled a bit as he started to move behind me. "Tweek let's g-" the cop reached for him only for me to grab his wrist. "He said he didn't want to go. And it's his right." I said monotone as always. He retreated his arm "Tucker this is none of your bus-" "But it is as you are on MY property and he is MY friend."I said starting to lose it.

The cop reached once more and I stopped him once more. "I went to jail once I'm not afraid to go back copper." I said my dead blue eyes looking straight into his shit brown ones. "F-fine! But he needs to call his mother and father!" "Got it later." I slammed the door in his face only to hear him kick the wall beside the door. A small smile formed as I heard the car drive off. "Go call your parents Tweek." He nodded walking to the phone.

~~~~
"Y-yeah...yeah....sorry...GAH!" Tweek so far was only saying one word to his parents questions. As we waited for Tweek to finish the call Kenny, Butters, Bebe, Wendy and I thought about the Clyde situatuon. "O-only if he let's me..." Tweek said putting the phone on the counter and walking up to me. "U-umm...my parents are leaving again and they were wondering i-if I could st-sta-" "with me?" He nodded turning a tiny bit pink.

"Family isn't going to be here for three weeks how long are your folks gonna be gone?" I asked looking up at him. "T-two weeks." I nodded "sure." He smiled and walked back to the phone in the kitchen. "What are we gonna do about Donovon?" Bebe huffed "Let's make him suffer he was an ass!" Bebe said putting her arm around Wendy. "We can but he'll most likely hurt Tweek again." Kenny said leaning back on his chair. "We-well we gotta do something so he dosent hurt our Tweek anymore!" Wendy said playing with Bebe's hair. I leaned back and blew smoke out the window thinking about what to do. "He threatened me." We all went silent and turned to see a crying Tweek.