Chapter 4: All the Memories

"Craig craig!" He stopped walking and turned around. "Sup Tweekers." He smiled as he waited for me to catch up. "D-do you-GAH-wanna come over?" He looked up thinking. "Mmm sure why not!" I smiled as he turned to the direction of my house. I unlocked the door and walked in Craig shutting the door.

He turned on the TV throwing his backpack off and slumping on the couch. I did the same except for the slump I sat straight shaking and twitching. I looked over to Craig my eyes landing on his hat. He always cherished that hat. He never took it off none the less give it or let anyone hold it. "-eek? Tweek!!" "GAH!!" I jumped realizing I had stared too long. "Dude what's wrong?" I blushed looking down. "I was just looking at your hat." I covered my face only to feel something hit my head.

I put my hands up and took it off to see his blue hat. "I cherish you Tweekers...later." He closed the door and left me there with his cherished blue hat. I hugged it to my chest. "And I promise to cherish it."

End
'That happened six years ago...why do I still cherish it?' I felt a kick on my face knocking me out from my flashback and question. "Answer us or lil Craigs hat becomes lil fires hat!" My eyes widened as the one in the blue mask lit a lighter. "PLEASE DON'T!!" I yelled as my fear grew. They laughed "answer us! Why do you have this?" I looked down at my floor "I-I don't-GAH-know..." "ehh wrong!!" answer!!" The one in the red mask yelled nudging his friend. He lowered the hat causing the yellow ball to light up. My eyes were practically jumping out of my head as the whole hat caught on fire.

All the memories. All the fun times. All of it burned in front of me as they laughed. My heart broke as I saw younger Craig and I drifting apart. I saw us slowly release each other's hands. I saw Craig walk away from me and join the more popular kids. I watched as I cried and cried at losing the only person I ever trusted. My eyes slowly closed as I saw Craig flip me off and walk away .