Chapter 6: Happy Birthday Craig

I watched as Tucker walked away. I grinned "at this point him and Tweek will never be friends again." I looked once more at what used to be Tweeks house. I sighed and walked to the hospital to try and see Tweek.

~~~~

I walked into the waiting room to see Kyle reading while Stan fell asleep on his shoulder. Tweeks mom and dad crying. Thomas holding a get well balloon and panda. (Surprisingly) Cartman and his mom. And lastly Craigs mom and dad along with their daughter Ruby. I walked to Tweeks parents and patted their shoulders "He wouldn't want to see you guys crying. Trust me." They smiled and hugged me wiping their tears away. I walked over to an empty seat next to Kyle and looked at the ceiling. 'And here Tweek thought no one at all cared for him. But he was completely wrong.' I thought as I slowly fell asleep.

■■■■

I sat in front of Starks Pond throwing rocks in making fishes swim away. I lazily looked at the sky to see nothing but bright stars and the moon. "Why are you here?" I jumped and looked to see Wendy. I groaned "Why the hell do you want to know?" She sighed sitting next to me holding a bear. "You should be at the waiting room." I looked at her "What the hell are you taking about?" "Tweek is what I'm talking about." She said throwing a pebble. I chuckled "like he'd want to see me..." she hit my head. "He would. I know that. Kenny knows that. And Butters knows that."

I flipped her off and all she did was sigh and set the bear on my lap. "All I know is that Tweek still wishes you were his friend. But he did tell me this two weeks ago." I watched as she walked away and into Bebe's arms. I looked at the bear. It looked exactly like the one Tweek gave me on my tenth birthday.

"Happy birthday-ACK-Craig!" Tweek said as he gave me a box wrapped in Red Racer paper. I smiled as I looked at Tweek wearing my hat. I opened the present to see a bear with black fur wearing a green sweater and blue hat. "Tweek this is..." "Stupid!! Oh god! I-I didn't know what else to-ACK-get you!!"" He said as he started pulling his hair. I smiled and pulled his hands away from his hair. "I was going to say cool." He lost his panic and smiled. "H-happy brithday Craig!" He said hugging me.