Chapter 12: Do Me A Favor

I kissed my girlfriend as she pouted. "Why are you pouting?" "You spend more time with the fag then me!" "Well that's only because I'm trying to get him farther and farther away from Craig." "Why?" "So in the end when Craig loses it all and Tweek tries to go back. Craig will break him even more also breaking himself!" "Why do you hate Craig so much I mean you used to beat Tweek up together." I grinded my teeth "because oc something he did I'll talk to you later." She waved and left down the hall.

I sighed pulling a grin and entered Tweeks room. "Liar..." He said as I closed the door. "Wh-what?" I said worrying he found out. "You said I fell asleep with the oven on." "B-because you d-" "LIAR!" He yelled making me clench my knuckles and take a step back. "My mother and father said I was gaged! Tied up! And left to die!!" 'He found out!!' I thought as I watched him slowly get up. "And I think...it was YOU WHO DID IT!!" He screamed glaring at me. I smirked and walked up to him. I got close to his ear. "So what if it was? It's not like anyone will believe you."

I saw from the corner of my eyes his glare fall and his mouth open. "He will!" He yelled. "Umm what's his name! We used to be best friends! We did everything together! But I jus-GAH!!" I gripped his neck throwing him back in the bed. He coughed like hell and tried getting back up only for me to hold him down. "You will pretend like none of this happened or HE will die." Tweeks eyes widened but he nodded. I smiled and sat down on the chair next to his bed and started texting.

■■■■

'What am I going to do?' I thought as I heard Clyde like texting. I touched my neck and hissed at the pain from both Clydes hands and the burns. 'Who is he God please tell me!!' I thought as I heard Clyde walking towards me. "I'm leaving and let me tell you something tell anyone anything that happened here and you and your fag love will die!" He hissed like a snake. I nodded shaking and twitching.

With that he left my room. The moon light shone in through window as my tears fell onto my white as show blanket.

"Just ask for help and I'll be there in a heart beat Tweek!"
"Th-thank you ♤♤♤♤♤!"

I heard the rain hitting my room window like my heart hitting my chest. I couldn't help but cry again only for a small hand to pet my head.

"It'll be alright Tweek."

"No it won't young...young...God dammit."

"But it will be just do me a favor and follow me to the little door!"

I stood up from the bed and followed the child from my childhood out into the cold but beautiful night.