Chapter 20: To Much Pressure

I looked out to the mountains blowing a puff of smoke out. Something still felt...off. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I took another breath and puffed it out letting it dissolve into the air. "Dude is something the matter?" I looked over to see Token. I shook my head keeping the cigarette in my mouth. "Really cause dosent seem like it." I chuckled and crushed my cigarette "it just feels like this was...too easy." Token leaned on the balcony next to me. "Same. I can't put my finger on it but I have the same feeling."

Then...it happened Token grabbed my attention only to plant a kiss on my lips. I pushed him off "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled at him. He stood up "S-sorry! I just...couldn't help it." With that he walked back inside and closed my bedroom door. I put my hand on my lips "...really hope no one saw." I looked down seeing no one. "Thank god." I said pulling out and lighting another cigarette.

■■■■
Why did my heart hurt? Why did it hurt me to see that? It stung. It's like a knife went through my heart. I kicked a rock that hit a building. I looked inside and Stan was there. I smiled and walked inside "maybe he can cheer me up." I quietly said as I walked up to him. "H-hey S-Stan!" He looked over to me only for the scent of beer to hit me. "Stan are you drinking?" He chuckled "it takes the pain of Kyle leaving me away!" He says chugging another can down.

'Should I?'
Don't!
'But he said it takes the pain away! And I'm in deep pain.'
The voice stopped. "Stan?" "Yeah?" "...can I try one?" He smiled and tossed me one. I opened it 'here goes!' I sipped it only for its bitterness to wash away every pain I felt. I sat down next to Stan. We talked and drank all night long.

"So he was *hiccup* kissing To-Token?" I nodded finishing my sixth can. "Well did you see who made the first move?" I shook my head opening my seventh can. "Hmm then how do you know he wasn't forced?" I stopped mid sip. "I-I d-dont." I said putting the beer down. Stan finished I think it was his ninth one and turned to me. "The realm questions is do yous haves feelings for him?" I grinded my teeth and chugged my beer down. I slammed down some money grabbing one more can and left.

I walked well more like stumbled down the streets taking a sip of beer every now and then. "D-do I l-like him?" "TO MUCH PRESSURE!!" I screamed dropping the beer and running who knows where.