I Will Not Blush!

I giggled as Jason screamed and his character ran past mine. "Jason your scream is more high-pitched than Natilee's" Rose joked and took one last hit at the creeper in front of us. "Shut up!" He defended like a child. "Jason, honey she's right." I said. "Honey?" Adam questioned. He was the only one who knew about my crush on Jason. Fucker was trying to get me to blush so Jason could see over the Skype call. "Well excuse me for bein' a southern girl Adam!" I defended. I guess I should probably tell you who I am. My name is Natilee. Yes I spell it different, #dealwithit! {Chimneyswift11 reference} my YouTube is GirlsDeskGaming that I help run with my weirdo of a friend Rose. As you can tell we live in the south; in my favorite city Charleston, South Carolina. But we came from a little itty bitty farm town. Yes I have a crush on Jason. I have since I first saw what he looked like. Adam and Rose were the only two that know and I'm keeping it that way! I bit my lip as I jumped to the next block. I glanced over at the Skype call and Jason was looking at me. His cheeks turned red and he turned away quickly. I jumped again and missed. "Damn it!" I teleported to Rose and scared her a little. "Dude don't do that! I almost hit you!" I frowned and we said good-bye to end the recording. We left the call and Rose knocked on my door. "Enter Peasent!" She laughed and came in. She sat on my bed and I turned around in my chair. "Jason was looking at you!" She teased. I rolled my eyes, "Please. He was just glancing at me. Stop being a match maker." She gave me a 'really' look. "I watched him. He was looking at you and when you bit your lip concentrating, he smiled then you looked at him. And you know as well as I do that you saw him blush too!" "Whatever! We have to go meet Bunny {grav3yardgirl} at the airport. I can't believe we leave in a week!" Rose sighed. "I don't wanna get up at 2 am!" "Well you have to! Now lets go; the plane just landed." She nodded and got up heading down the stairs. At least waking up at 2 to get on a plane has a great reward. Vidcon was next week and it was in Texas, so I got to see Jason. And Adam and Ty and all them but still. What was Rose hinting at with the whole 'Jason was looking at you' thing? That girl is confusing! No matter, we have places to be! I slipped on my boots and grabbed my keys off the table by the door. "Hurry up hoe!" Rose shouted leaning on the hood. "Get your ratchet butt off my car!" She smirked and opened her door as I unlocked it. Here we go!

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Alright! Hey there new readers if you are.. If not welcome back! Thanks for reading! Share and show some love! Updates to come! I promise. In the mean time, there's Deadlox fanfiction for you guys to read if you wanna. Happy reading! ❤❤❤

~Halo