Burgos, Spain

The continuation - "Do you have the Need for Speed?"

At an Undisclosed Site

"Thanks to you Dorrington, the culprits who kidnapped you have been caught and are now behind bars. We would like to honor you this award for your bravery."

"Thank you chief." (A hologram of Quimby, the boss is shown and Rick reaches out to shake his hand, while an award pops out of the white counter top nearby.)

You have one tough nephew Dorrington! Hope you have placed him in a secure place where the others cannot find him

You have one tough nephew Dorrington! Hope you have placed him in a secure place where the others cannot find him. We do not want any witnesses harmed in any way!

"I hid him in Wales Sir; far away from any city contact."

That is well-planned Dorrington and I hope he stays out of our way.

"I hope so too chief."

Now, it is time to tell you your new mission.

I was afraid of this. It's non-stop, ever since I accepted this job as a secret agent!

(A screen opens up before Rick and projects pictures of the new suspects)

You are to find the daughter of a tycoon who was kidnapped by these two men - Armando and Diego. We believe they are hiding out in Spain, and have taken her for ransom money. You ....

I tuned out of what my boss always wanted me to do as if I can fly here to there, mission after mission, be caught in the tightest of situations. But somehow I always found a way to break free. Now I have family involved, which was quite a mess! My nephew, Hugh, doesn't know when it's no longer safe and leave things just the way they are. But it's a good thing that he saved me at that warehouse. Those men were part of a drug scheme gone wrong and were taking me hostage since I interrogated their boss. But, I could have somehow escaped on my own. I surely was surprised how that little rascal followed me though! The ride on his new sports car was also quite exhilarating! We were just lucky that there weren't any police cars chasing our tails! I may work for the government, but the job is definitely risky!

"Ahem!"

Quimby was now looking at me sternly with his dark brown eyes lingering at my face.

Dorrington, did you even listen to a word I said?

Looking up to his hologram, I smiled.

"Sorry boss, I was carried away with my thoughts. Yes, I heard that I have to find the daughter of a rich tycoon since she was captured by two men by the names of Armando and Diego."

"May I remind you, that your contract with this job might be done if you keep dozing off? Thus, you will have plenty of time to daydream when that time comes! Now, to answer your question that's only half of the story, if you were paying close attention Rick, you would know we are sending you to Burgos, Spain tonight!"