Montreal, Quebec (Canada)-"To Forgive, but not Forget"

Those readers who are scared of haunted houses should not continue reading because a similar nightmare of mine did occur in a motel.

Canada, a place of enchanting sites such as the famous waterfalls known as the Niagara Falls.

But there is one that I would never forget, and it is the trip where I went to in Montreal, Quebec. As you may know, my stories are fabricated, but I put a little twist of a real life story in them.

[Please, picture this as a short narration by two stones that are fixtures on top of a building that will be named: Stone A and Stone B]

To Forgive, but not Forget

An all expense trip to Canada was the winning prize Mrs. Benson received. She had just won the prize from a writing contest in her small town of Kalamazoo, Missouri. The woman was so excited that she decided to bring her niece, Phoebe, and other relatives along with her on the vacation, so they could all relax and have a good time.

But Phoebe was reluctant to go on the trip; however, she didn't really have a choice since her parents forced her to spend the summer with her aunt. Their daughter originally had plans to hang out with her friends this summer vacation. 

But Phoebe had to follow her parent's orders.

Thus, the niece had to go along with the plan, no matter what.
~~

Once they flew to Canada, the Benson's' first stop was in Quebec, Canada. All of them arrived as the dawn was coming upon them, so Mrs. Benson decided to rent two rooms in an old motel. There were 8 members in the family that went on the vacation, so four of them had to share one room.

The lodgings weren't that pretty as a four star hotel  would be, but it was enough for them to settle in. White walls and torn rugs were found in the rooms. The flat bed was as hard as stone, but it was still usable. Once they opened the door to the bathroom, Phoebe noticed the dirt still found on the sink and the spider webs forming.  She couldn't stand the site, but out of politeness, Phoebe had to make use of it.

It was decided that the niece had to sleep beside her aunt, but Phoebe had a difficult time falling asleep in the uncomfortable bed. Her body kept moving back and forth till it woke up her aunt.

Mrs. Benson then asked her niece why she couldn't sleep since it was annoying.

Phoebe explained the reasons why she had difficulty dozing off, but her drowsy aunt just told her to close her eyes. And that is exactly what the sleep-deprived girl did, but little did Phoebe know that some magic marbled figures above heard her story.

~~

The Dream

Once Phoebe was fast asleep, she found herself wandering around in a garden. One that had a long path where flowers like daffodils,  lilies, and petunias were scattered on the sides.  And as she was walking through it, a handsome French man pulled her hand and led her into his magnificent mansion. 

But something wasn't quite right, because Phoebe immediately felt a sudden connection with this stranger, that she didn't quite know.  And somehow she couldn't resist the temptation to let go.

Phoebe walked with the man through the magnificent paths of the garden until they reached the entry passage of the grand house. Staring at the large mansion towering over her, she felt that it was there to intimidate her. The blue coating of the paint shined as the sun beat down on it, causing Phoebe to squint. There was a wooden fence that kept the house enclosed, along with some neatly trimmed hedges around the house. The windows had royal red curtains hanging on the other side of them, drawn so that the sunlight could stream through.