Crazy Feelings

Darla's POV

I woke up from Carl and I stretch until I open my eyes. I realize that it's so dark outside.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah." I say as I grabbed my polar bear.

I sat next to Carl and Lori sat next to me. I ate some fish and we all have a nice time. I heard screams and I see walkers coming towards us. I grabbed my gun out and I started shooting at the walkers. I keep shooting walkers until the rest of the group came back and they help us. Daryl came up to me and he hugged me. I hold him tight and I cried.

"You did good without me. Your a strong son of a bitch." He said as he smiled.

I smile back and he hugged me.

"I want you to meet Carl. He's really nice." I say as I look at Carl.

"I'm glad you and him are friends, but someday you guys might become boyfriend and girlfriend." He smiled.

"In your dreams." I joked.

"Daryl is it okay if I can take Darla? I think she should get some sleep." Lori said.

I woke up and everyone is starting packing up. I pack my things and I put it up with Daryl's things. I ride with Daryl and we stop. We left Jim by the tree and say goodbyes to him. We drove for so long.

All the cars broke down except for Dale's rv and Daryl's truck. We stop to move some cars and then we come across people on the road. Daryl and I went out to help the people, but Shane is getting pissed off.

"No more mouths to feed we got plenty of people to feed!!" He screamed.

"You a stupid son of a bitch!! Do you know that?" Daryl asked.

"What did you say? You asshole that only cares about is one shit head in Atlanta." He said to Daryl's face.

Daryl punch him, but Shane tackle him to the ground.

"Don't you fucking dare hurt my brother you asshole!!!" I screamed.

He pushed me so hard that I have a big cut on my arm. I look at Daryl and he got so mad. He grab a stick and wack at Shane's head. Shane block it and shot him in the chest. I crawl to Daryl's side and he held me close. He has a hard time breathing and I started panicking. I cried and I see Shane reloading the gun

"These Dixons are going to pay for all the shit that they cause." He said as he started getting ready to shoot me.

I cover Daryl's chest and I started crying. I heard a gun shot and I jumped. I turned and Shane fell to the ground. I see Carl dropped the gun. He ran up to me and he starts crying.

"Are you okay Darla?" He asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Kinda, but I want to make sure he's alright." I say as I hugged him.

"Don't worry. He's strong just like you." He said as he look into my eyes.

I smile and then I look at Daryl. I cried on his chest and I put his head on my lap. I rub my fingers on his forehead and he woke up.

"Darla. Are you okay?" He asked as he catches his breath.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm worried about you the most." I say as I put my forehead on his forehead.

"It's okay. I'm right here. Can you help me up so I can patch myself up?" He asked.

I nodded and I wrapped his arm over my shoulder. I see Carl helping me support him. We help him getting into the rv and Lori helps patching him up. She patch up my cut on my arm. He laid on the bed and he starts freaking out. I ran up to Daryl and I laid next to him. I sing a song that Daryl sing to me if I have a hard time sleeping. I stay up and then the rv stopped by some brick gate.

"You should get some sleep Darla." Dale said as he open the door.

"I'm good. I'm just making sure Daryl doesn't die." I say.

"Oh okay. I see." He said as he close the door.

It look like it's midnight and Daryl is still breathing really wired. I wrapped his arms around me and I went to sleep.