Vampire

Clarisa blinked at Chanller's question.

What does he mean? Clarisa asked herself.

Chanller saw the confusion on her face.
He crossed his arms, then looked straight at at her as he leant on the doorframe.
Clarisa looked into his Green eyes.

" I don't remember" The new vampire stated.
He reached up and put a strong hand over his bite mark from his sister about a year ago.
" After...." He trailed off obviously now wanting to say 'turned'.
" I woke up here, I don't remember anything, not even my name." The boy spoke pain flashing in his eyes got a second.

Clarisa would have gasped, but instead she pulled in a shaky breath then let it go.
" Chanller." She told him.

Chanller took his hand off his neck while he spanned his neck up.

" Chanller" Clarisa repeated.
" Your name is Chanller" she informed.

He smiled at her while he shoved his pale hands into the pockets of his blue jeans.
He looked down to the floor, shuffling nervously.
He froze when he thought of something.

" How do I know you?." He asked looking up at her slowly.

Clarisa leant back on the back on his green sofa, she then crossed her arms, thinking. As she thought how to word her sentence she let we eyes wander the dimly lit room. All the windows had been covered with sheets and blankets, to cover out the sunlight. The walls that were once white to a pale yellow color now we're covered in...strath marks?

He must have lost control at some point.
Clarisa thought to herself.

" I met you at school" she said flatly.

Chanller, who had not taken his eyes off of her, looked confused. He took a hesitant step forward towards the kitchen that was to his left. He stopped mid way when his back eventually turned to Clarisa.
" Coming?" he asked her, turning slightly to see her.

Clarisa simply nodded, unfolding her crossed arm and following him. They entered the kitchen to see that the Windows here were blacked outwits bedding also. Everything was covered in a layer of dust, Clarisa lightly trailed her fingers on the top of the leather green chairs that outlined the circular white table. This resulted in a thick layer of dust on her finger tip, she brushed it off with her other fingers.

" I went to school?" Chanller asked curiously as he leant back on his grey bench that outlined half of the square room.

In simple answer, Clarisa nodded, confirming his assumptions. She slowly walked around the white table avoiding the green dusty chairs, her shoes tapped in the tiles as she slowly made her way across the small space.

" I met you when you walked up to me." Clarisa started once again letting we eyes wander, once again seeing claw marks on the walls, undoubtably from Chanller when he lost control of his human side. Some vampires go crazy with thirst. Somehow Chanller seemed composed, even thought he should have gone crazy many of mouths ago.

" You randomly and up to me and started talking to me. It was quite surprised, every one at that school is afraid of me because they all think that I'm crazy." She said glancing once at him before letting her eyes wander once again.

Chanller crossed his arms, making the small cross pendant around his neck rattle, against the zip of his black jacket. His eyes only followed Clarisa's every action, afraid that she could be a threat.
" Are you?." He asked.
" Crazy I mean" he clarified.

Looking back the walls, Clarisa shook her head.
" No." She answered slowly.
She spotted a made mark on the wall that looked like it was made by a fist.