Accidents happen

~Violet's pov

I was at school. It was lunch time. And I was going to my occasional place when I wanted to be alone. The back of the nature sheds.

I was just about to turn the corner when I herd a struggle.
" What are you doing?" I her the familiar voice of Zeth. The annoying person who followed me everywhere.

I dipped back and just held out my he's to see what was going on.

I saw None other then Paige Sliver holding him up against the grey shed.
I saw her eyes turn a bit grey to white.

Shit she was gonna feed! And who ever she feeds on she always turns. I will not let that happen to anyone.

I hesitated wondering if Zeth would be better dead. But he wouldn't die if this was done to him. He would live longer....who wanted that?

I was about to spring around the corner and pull her hair out when I saw Chanller appear.

" Let go of him!" he ordered.

Paige looked from her prey to him.
I could see her smile.
" Well if it isn't my bro" she said venom in her voice.

" Stop Paige" he demanded trying to look strong.

But I knew to her he looked as strong as a fabric doll.

She let go of Zeth who fell to the ground because she was lifting him by his collar.

" What business of it yours?" she said. Walking towards him.

I had, had enough.
" Give it up, you can't even speak proper English!" I half yelled.

She snapped her head around to me.
"Oh if it isn't my pet" she said with a creepy smile.

I stamped my foot on the dirt.
" I'm not your pet!" I shouted.

Paige put her hands on her hips.
" Oh I think I made my pet angry" she said pouting, so fake.

I was so angry with her. Without thinking I swung a punch at her. It hit her in the face. She stumbled back.

" That's enough!" I herd a demanding voice behind us.

We all turned to see the principal with hands on her hips.

" I can explain" I started.

" I don't want to hear it. ONE HOUR, AFTER SCHOOL! DETENTION!!!" she yelled at us.

I huffed
Damn teachers,

~After school detention

Me, Zeth, Chanller and queen bitch ( Paige) all say in a small room with white tables and white chairs. On the board it had

DETENTION ROOM

the teacher who was meant to be looking after us was sleeping with heading phones in. He had closed the door and told us to do what we what just don't leave the room. And I doubt we could...
The doors had dead bolts on them. The windows were bared. If was like jail...

It was stupid what if there was a faire of a fight. We can't run away.

I glanced at Paige who was swinging back on her chair picking her teeth with scissors and listening to music on her phone. Starting a fire might not be a bad idea.....

" Hey Violet!" Chanller yelled at me. He sat at the other side of the desk. His arms on it.

" What?" I asked I leant back.

" Who is this?" he asked pointing to Zeth who was baffled by how a fly was walking across the desk.

I chuckled.
" Zeth, he is-". I was yet interrupted when Zeth used a pin to stab the fly.
" Different" I finished crossing my arms.