One year later

The skies where overcast as the cloud blocked the full moon. Rain draped across the land, it hit the pavement hard quickly making small puddles. The streets where quiet, not even the howl of a dog could be herd over the immense noise of the pelting rain.

The small buildings in the town where mostly empty. Most people where out in the city on the beach instead of the cold town that they called home. But when the cold set in the air grew moist, the rain drowned out the screaming as well as washed away the blood. The crime scene wiped clear as it was created.

This made it a hunting ground for vampires. The left over humans where always of pure blood. The people who had faith in their town and lived and obeyed its rules. This was a tasty meal for vampires.

Most people think vampires gleam in the light, or burn in the sunlight.

The town was quiet. Not a soulful person on the street. The only ones out where the ones who hunted the soulful.

Some even say we ant touch corss', or that we need a constant flow of human blood to survive.

As lone person walked down the street. He was young mid twenties. His black hair was drenched in the rain as his black leather jacket provided some shelter from the freezing rain. The human rubbed his arms in an attempted to keep himself warm. But what he didn't know was that he would need to be kept warm soon enough.

This is all true to some extent. But we have evolved to so much more becoming immune to even the rarest of vampire killing rituals.

The human turned down and alley as he checked his watch. Heavy footsteps splashed on the water lying on the road behind him. The teen stopped dead in his tracks. He looked back in order to find the origin of the sounds. In answer what seemed to be a man his own age stood at he mouth of the ally. The street light flicked over head, this revealing the distorted smile that grew on the predictors face. The teen boy soon know he had to run.

we have become almost immune to sun. It burns us now like any other human, we still posses a very dislike to it.

The teenager turned and started to sprint further down the alley hoping soon he'd reach his destination where he would become safe. The in-human creature smiled at the feeble humans attempts at safety.

Corss' and other vampire warding off techniques don't always work on us anymore. This we still do not like. But we accept it none the less. In order to survive.

The human boy was soon met by another creature. He stopped knowing there was now to escape. He span around to see his previous enemy had advanced on his a great distance. His eyes widened as he realised that he might meet his very end, of life.

The creatures exchanged manic smiles as they glared at the human with lust. The first man watched as the second pinned the now helped boy to the wall. He held the teens skin to the wall so tight that if he were to live bruises, would become inevitable. The boy stayed still fearing his near end. The first creature smiled at his preys fear.

Although we have put most of what makes us, us aside we still cannot escape the fact,

The first man strolled over casually. The grabbed his meal by the hair and wrenched his head to the side. The small man tensed as the sudden motion made him slightly dizzy.
The in-human man didn't waste time before he leant in happily anticipating his new prey to be delicious. As he sunk his fangs into the boys skin he felt the human tense.  The humans heart rates increased resulting in a steady flow of blood to the wound.

The vampire dunked up the blood letting none escape. The warm liquid soaked his mouth making it warmer. The thick rich substance then continued to coat the vampires parched throat. The vampire felt the relief of food for the first time in weeks. He hungry gulped more. He felt the pure blood flow into his stomach, this gave the man joy. But not the good fluffy kind but the dark twisted desire, to end someone's life.

However for the meal, he was not so fortunate. He was forced to experience the life getting dunked outta him. He felt the blood leave his blood to enter its next host. In his ears he herd the mental beast swallowing his life. It echoed in his head as his vision became hazy, his head heavier. His head began to hurt as did his heart. Loss of blood will ultimately equal his death.
But for him death was the best choice. There was no way he would live through this. As his life flashed before his very eyes as the rain hit his face, death engulfed him in a cold discomforting embrace.

The vampire felt he couldn't get anymore pleasure from his prey and stopped. He let the bloodless, lifeless body fall to the ground in a limp pile. A small trickle of blood fell from his cheek, it was quickly washed away by the never ending rain.

The fact that we will never stop craving the blood, the blood of the humans. They will never stop, never stop hunting and feeding to survive....

The two vampire were altered from their dark desires when they herd someone land from a distance behind them. A dark figure stood behind them. The two turned to their own threat, they didn't have time to react. The new individual leap forward and grabbed the man's neck of whom had less human blood due to lack of hunting. He squished, soon enough his finger nails dug into the vampires skin pulling it apart. A small trickle of blood oozed out from the small wound on his neck. The dark figure increased the tightness of his grasp, with one swift movement he gripped his throat out. Blood splashed over him and his other enemy to be washed away with the rain.

The figure turned to his other opponent as the romance of the once alive vampire dropped from the empty clutches of his hand.

The other vampire grew annoyed that his hunting partner was now non-insistent. He growled deep in his throat at his enemy. Peeping is fighting stance the vampire leap forward in an attempt to crush his opponents wind pipe as he had done to his partner in crime.

The new figure however dodged his feeble attack with ease. Side stepping he grabbed the vampire neck from above. He also took hold of his jaw. The vampire only he time to widen his eyes as his head was ripped apart from the remains of his dead body. The cismon liquid from the human that the vampire had splashed into his killer.

The dark figure let both the pieces fall to the floor. He walked out of the mouth of the alley way. The rain still feel and not a car was on the street. The street light flickered on for a second. The sight of green eyes and white could be seen. But his eyes soon changed from Green, to Grey then white. He brought up his hand licking the remaining blood from his victims from his hand, an emotionless expression seen.

They will never stop, unless I'm there to stop them.

Chanller turned away from his double homicide deciding to leave it for the cops to discover. He tuned into another alley within a flash. Within seconds he opened the red door to his home.

He had no need to lock the door or turn the light on as he entered. He knew what surrounded him, cold and dark. Like he much preferred. The boy had no worries about vandalism or theft of his possessions. Of home invasion or mugging. His home was not a place of safety, because for him.

Nothing is truly safe. 

**************************

Yo yo
I wanted to update! So I did! And I like it! I hope u do! Imma leave now! I need to find my shoe!