The past

This will be showing what happened in the past with Paige Sliver.

As a child in year two I walked into the girls change rooms to change into my swimmers. We had swimming lessons now. I hated the summer. It was to hot.

I passed Amber as she did up her hair.
" Hey" I said passing her.

" Yo" she answered with taking out a hair tie.

A commotion was going on at the back of the tiled room.

" Hey give that back Paige!" I herd Arifa yell as her black hair fell at her shoulders.

I saw Paige across the room holding a small white mouse over the toilet by its tall. It was the class pet. But it actually belonged to Arifa. Her mum had bought it and said she would take it back after the had finished.

And Paige was about to kill it by flushing it down the toilet. Acting on instinct I raced forward dropping my stuff.

Pushed her, her back landed on the wall. she was still firmly holding the mouse in her hands.

I tried to pry her hands open so she wouldn't squeeze it to death. Taylor another girl became from being and started to use her collar to choke her. I had not idea how that would help but I didn't stop her.

Paige looked around frantically she was pinned by two girls. She must have panicked. Because she lunged forward dropped the mouse and firmly held my shoulders. She ripped us around. The brown haired girl let go and watched in horror in what was happening.

Paige held my shoulders. She didn't even look into my shoulders as she leant forward. I closed my eyes as I felt her teeth on my skin.

I felt two sharp teeth pierce my skin while the others bruised my almost white skin. I felt the hot crimson blood flow out of the two wounds she had put in my neck from the two sharp teeth.

But I gasped when I herd through my closest ear that she was swallowing the blood that came out my wounds.

I herd that in my war for a while. Then as the blood left my body I could see in the mirror that I was becoming paler by the second.

My eyes began to close as I felt my life slipping away from me. But then she did. Some unusual. I felt blood going into the wound. I could tell that it wasn't mine. It was hers.

The teacher came to tell us it was time to go. But when she saw us she broke into a run.

" Paige!" she screamed.

Amber who was following the teacher came in.

Legally the teacher was not allowed to touch Paige. But Amber was.

Amber ran forward and swung her bag. It hit Paige on the head. Amber then put a hand on Paige's chest and one on mine. She pulled us apart. Paige's teeth were ripped out of my flesh.

As Amber held Paige back I sunk to the floor. My vision was blurry. I put my hand on the flaming bite mark on my neck. I felt a small trickle of blood escape the wound and dirty my hand. I tended all my muscles at the pain that seemed to spread outward all over my body.

Amber ran up to me and hand a gentle had on my opposite shoulder. Her touch was warm. I don't doubt that mine was cold because I was low on blood. I clenched my jaw making my teeth snap together. I squeezed my eyes shut trying not to scream from the pain.

"Are you alright!" I faintly herd Amber panic beside me. Her voice was hazily I could barely hear it because my ears seemed to be blocked.

I clenched my wound tighter. I made small groaning sounds from trying not to scream to the roof tops. It felt like fire spreading through my body.