Only a little bit DEAD

The nights sky drew darker by the seconds, if that was even possible. It was 11:43 after all. The star illuminated the darkening skies like fire files. Once again the night felt cold and unforgiving. Everyone had gone away, leaving the town for holiday.

This meant that vampires roamed the streets in search of their next snack. Or meal. They often worked together in pairs to take down their pray. It was much easier that way.

Clarisa walked down the cold, dark streets. The wind ruffled her black hair, her blue eyes narrowed as she sensed something out of place. Something following her. Not wanting to alter the enemy that she was there she shoved her hands in the pocket of her black jacket. She rounded the corner with ease. As she did so she saw the street of which she had just walked in her vision. The young vampire saw no one, only the darkness of the empty streets. Clarisa fastened her pace as to make her potential attacker make their pace quicker. She knew this alley came to a dead end, that is why she choose it.

The followers footsteps could not be herd as their figure slowly took weary steps towards their target. They knew this alley and to a end eventually, so they had to wonder. Why choose it.

They turned the end of the alley. The person was standing in the shadows. Neither of their faces where visible to each other. Neither knew who or what the other was. And in this town no one ever knew.

Clarisa knew she could take care of herself, that it was probably just another vampire. But she had no weapons to defend against them. Because everything that hurt them hurt her.

Clarisa eyed her enemy as they took a single step forward, this meant less than a meter was between them. But her enemy had placed themselves opposite her. The mouth of the entrance, her only exit was not blocked. But rather sat to her left and easily accessible. She watched as her enemy attempted to take other step forward their hands laid limply at their sides.
But this chick was taking no chances. With no other option, other than running, she threw a wide hit at him with her fist.

With lighting fast speed they caught her fist. They then proceeded to push her back, Clarisa hit the brick wall with a loud thud. She felt as bruises immediately began to form themselves on her injured back.

The one that had been following Clarisa held her firmly on the shoulders. Their face still not viable, it was to dark. Their grip tightened, more tight then any human could manage. But then again she could stand more pain than a mere human.

Their face was still not visible. Silence filled the still air for a few moments. Neither of their breathing could be herd because simply none was there. Clarisa narrowed her eyes at her attacker, but still could see their face.

That was until they leant in. His face was now completely visible. His white hair that stuck out at different angles on his head. It had remained short. She remembered the piercings he had on his ears. But when Clarisa saw his eyes she gasped. Instead of their normal emerald color that she liked, they were shadowed by the grey to white color only demons possessed within their eyes.
The pale face of Chanller stood before her, much to her surprise.

For the next minute or so they stood staring into each other's eyes. They both began to pant, both evade they were tired from the dilemma and vampires can only go without breath for so long.

Each being of enteral life looked for feelings, humans emotions in each other's eyes. But they found none, they were both vampires and they knew it.

Chanller still had her pinned to the wall, he had no intention of moving and no intention of letting her go so easily. Instead he looked into her eyes. He knew this girl before. Images of her saving him flew through his mind. For a seconds he blinked. When he opened them again he could see that Clarisas eyes were not plagued with white much like his. She could control herself and had no obvious craving for human blood.