"Feed me."

"Really?"

I can tell he was using me as his source of entertainment and it annoyed me because I was starving in here and I wasn't in the mood for non-sense joke and entertaining my rival.

"Look Mr. Smug, if you're kidnapping a starving lady and do not have any decency to even feed her then I think you should totally quit your job, because you ain't doing it right."

That was utter bullshit I spoke there but I did not care less.

"What lady?" He snorted.

Did he just..?

That's it, he hurt my pride. What the hell is wrong with him?

Without thinking, I brought both my tied leg up and smacked him hard in his face.

I think I broke his nose.

Dog immediately hopped onto Johan's lap. Good boy.

Sebastian's face turned from surprise to murderous and I realised that we came to a halt.

He was angry, I could say just by looking at his face. It was sure, he never had a woman defeat him but then again, there's always the first time for everything.

Everyone in the car were surprised and they look like they would murder me any second.

Sebastian's dead expression made me realise that how very small time was left of my life. I could be dead in any second now.

I tear my gaze away from him and then to Jo, slowly going from Ricky to Kev where everybody were looking at me with the murderous glare.

Oh gods, I'm dead.

"Rick." Sebastian slowly started, not tearing his flaring gaze away from me.

I gulped.

"Yes Boss."

"Can you please untie Ms. Podolski?." His voice was dangerously low and velvety. The way he said my last name sent the shiver down my spine and I was almost wet because he sounded so hot - okay Fee, not now.

Rick untied me and soon, I was standing outside the car at the side.

We were in the middle of....nowhere. It was afternoon already and we crossed the ghat region an hour ago.

Sebastian was standing in front of me. Others and my cat were seated in a car but all of their gazes were locked on to me.

I noticed blood running out of his nose when he sniffles.

Oh, I did a pretty good damage.

Sebastian wipes it off quickly and removes his gun from his Jean's pocket.

He didn't aim the weapon at me though, he just held it in his hand.

"Sebastian." I heard Ricky's voice, there was a hint of warning etched to it.

Sebastian shifted his hard gaze from mine to Ricky's. They were having some mutual conversation through eyes which I couldn't make it.

Instead of shooting me like any normal criminal would do, Sebastian grabbed my arm roughly and pushed me forward to his chest.

He was beyond mad. He was clenching his jaw so hard that I was afraid he didn't break some tooth. He was gripping his gun so tightly that I can see his knuckles turn into white.

He was holding my arm so roughly that I let out a whimper.

He tilted his head low till he was inches away from me. The close proximate between us made me nervous and you could almost hear my heart beating rapidly inside my chest.

The amusement which I had encountered earlier was long gone from those eyes and was replaced by a bastard glare.

"You are kidnapped Ms. Podolski.-" he starts dangerously low while looking right into my eyes, "-that means I am the incharge in here. You have no right to touch me or lay a finger on me or help me god I could destroy you in a second, and control that sass of yours, it will only get you in trouble. Hear this out, if one more time you lay a finger on me, you're dead."

The seriousness in his voice told me how heartless of a person he was. He could shoot me anytime if he wanted.

I was kidnapped and getting kidnapped was not exactly begging for food and annoying the shit out of them merciless criminals. It was about life and death.

If they want, they could just shoot me right here.

My defeated gaze once again met with his hard one. What did he want with me - or with Keyona for that matter.

I had so many questions but it was safe to keep my mouth shut around here.

My throat was dry and I wasn't able to think straight. There were so many things running in my head yet the tiredness was killing it. I decided to stay calm. Yeah right.

Sebastian's hold on me loosened a little telling me he was little bit cooled off.

But he was still close to me. The heat that came from his body made me almost want to embrace him. His breath fanned my face due to our closeness and I parted my lips in attempt to lose the air in my throat.

His eyes travelled my actions to my lips and I watched his eyes darkening as they lingered upon my lips way too long.

Biting his own bottom lips, he moved closer to my ear so that only I could hear what he has to say next.

"Close that mouth of yours sweetheart unless you want something else inside of it."

This time his voice was husky and seducing. A blush crawled on my cheeks as I realised what he had said.

He removed his hand from my arm and parted away but he didn't lose my gaze.

"Next time, be careful."

It was the last warning for me and I know if I pissed him off one more time, I'll be dead.

Nodding my head effortlessly I dropped my gaze to my shoes.

"Get in." He ordered.

I've always been the one who hated being ordered around. But in case of this trap, I think this was the farewell to my pride.

I wanted to cry, yell, break something. Do anything but be here with these monsters. I wanted to scream at Sebastian for making me feel so small.

I wasn't small, not at all and if he thinks that he could just order me around then he might want to think again because I'm so done with this bull shit.

If they want to kill me then fine ! I'm gonna die anyway, everybody has to die anyway.

But I sure as hell wasn't going down without a fight.

Anger was taking over me because of my empty stomach. I couldn't think properly. One minute I am defeated, the other minute I'm ready to yell profanities to him. I was totally going insane.

Next thing you know, my body collides with the ground and soon blackness take over me.

_______________________

A/N : Vote / Comment / Share for more of hashtag criminal. :)

- NamuKotak.