Chapter one Wake up

-Carl's POV-
"CARL!" I rise form my bed in panic. My eyes where heavy, and my body was still asleep. "CARL!!" Shouted the voice again. I realise it's my dad shouting me from downstairs. My eyes shot open and i ran. What could be wrong ?! Did someone get hurt or bitten? I ran into the hallway to see my dad standing there.
"What's wrong? Are your okay? Is Judith okay?" I said looking for any expression on his face that could tell me what had happened. "Hey hey, nothing is wrong it's all okay! I was just shouting you for breakfast." He said with a smile on his face. I let out a breath of relief. "Don't do that to me! I was so scared !" I shouted making his smile disappear. "I'm sorry Carl, I should of come and got you, I know you have been through a lot lately." He said giving me a sympathetic look. I smiled back at him. I don't want to start the day with a argument. "Now come on, I made you eggs for breakfast!" I followed him into the kitchen. They smelled delicious! Glenn must have gone into town to get some more food supplies. It's getting harder and harder to get good food because all foot has a expiration date. I don't like to get attached to things because I never know when I am going to lose them, the same with people I don't want to lose them...like I lost my mother. When we got into the kitchen Michonne and Judith where sat at the table. Michonne and My dad have been dating for a while now which it kind of weird but I am getting use to it, plus me and Michonne have a good relationship so it isn't too awkward.
Judith turned to me and smiled, her smile can light up the whole room. Her brown eyes glistened at me. She has the same eyes as our mother, that's why she makes me even happier. I went over to her and picked her up "how are you this morning little monkey face!" I said playfully. She smiled. We all sat down and ate breakfast like one big happy family, like everything was okay, like the world was normal again...
----------------------------
Authors note💗
Hey guys ! I hoped you like my first part of this fanfic, I know a lot hasn't happened yet but it will get better I promise. I am not sure about myself yet hah. If you liked it please make sure to comment or like it!
Thank you !