f o u r t y - t h r e e

abbie's p.o.v

"are you ready to go?" sally asks, handing me my plane ticket. i nod my head, taking a final look of all of my cast mates - no, family. i've been with them for so long, it's just not gonna feel the same anymore.

"we're gonna miss you so much abbs." andy says, wrapping me in a warm hug. steven and norman soon join in, neither of them letting go.

"aww guys, i'm gonna miss you y'all too." i say, a small tear slipping. i then go to my girls, and hug lauren and melissa. "i'm really gonna miss our girl nights."

"don't sweat it kid." lauren says. "melissa and i are gonna drive all the way to texas and have even better girl nights!" they both try to hide their sadness, but we all end up bursting into tears.

i give greg and rob hugs as well, it's because of them that i'm even on the show. many tears, hugs, and partings later, it's time to finally leave.

"wait! we have something for you!" andy says, taking out a large card and teddy bear. my eyes start to water even more, and i'm found at a loss of words. "we all chipped in, since we knew you've always wanted one. and we all signed the card!"

"and me and the girls made a scrapbook, of our favorite moments with you." melissa adds.

"thank you guys so much, i love y'all with all my heart." i tear up, all of us having one last group hug. finally, with the scrapbook, card, and bear in my hands, i start making my way out.

"i'll all with you." chandler says, intertwining his hand with mine. we both walk in silence for a while, until we get to the gate that he's not allowed to go through. "guess this is as far as i can get." chandler says, laughing awkwardly.

i throw in a small giggle, trying to relieve the tension. "God, i'm gonna miss you so much abbie." he says, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. "please don't leave me."

i unravel his arms from me, and put my hands in the back of his head. "i have to chandler, i'm sorry." his eyes look up to meet with mine, and i see a small tear slowly roll down chandler's cheek. "oh my gosh chandler, don't cry."
i exclaim, pulling him back and hugging him tighter than ever.

"i can't help it, i'm gonna miss you too much." he says, squeezing me. "i don't want you to forget about me. i don't want you to find a new, better guy who you fall in love with. i don't want our relationship to get ruined. i love you abbie."

i look over at chandler, very concerned. "chandler, look at me. there is no way that i'm ever going to forget about you. you're way too important to me." i tell him, meaning every single word. "we're going to get through this. we'll text, FaceTime, and we'll fly over to each other whenever we can. whatever happens, we'll get through this. i love you chandler."

we hug each other for a couple more minutes, until sally warns me that it's time to leave. "before you go," he says, taking out a gold heart locket out of his pocket. "take it, i have a matching one." he hands me the necklace. "open it."

i do as told, and find my favorite picture of chandler and i inside. josh took it while we weren't looking. it was a rainy day, chandler was holding me in his arms. we were smiling, about to kiss, then josh took the picture. it's still my favorite picture to this day.

and on the outside of the locket, a quote was engraved. "you & me, always."

"whenever you miss me, just look inside. and whenever i miss you, i'll do the same." i give chandler a gigantic beat hug.

"i love you chandler."

"i love you too abbie." then for one last time, he plants a kiss on my lips. and i can definitely say, it was the most romantic and passionate kiss i've ever had.

"bye chandler." i say, then grab my suitcase and walk towards my gate. "bye abbie, i love you!" he yells. i turn around, sending him a warm smile.

then turn back around, and make my way to my plane, and my new future.

_______________________________

boiiiii, whaaaaat

ayyye i just took my eoc, and am as happy as ever. SO WHY NOT UPDATE !!

but anyways

ONE LAST CHAPTER TILL THIS BOOK ENDS, AHHHHH !!!

so don't forget to vote & comment you crazy sluts