t h i r t y - f o u r

Abbie's POV

(twd spoilers in the end, so be cautious)

"AAAAHHH"

that's the first thing i heard as i stepped out of the limo. millions and millions of screaming fans all surrounded us, and oh my it was so overwhelming. i literally thought i was about to faint while i was walking.

chandler held my hand the whole time, and that's when the cameras flashes started going crazy. i knew people were taking pictures of us, but i didn't mind. they're fans, they should get what they want.

once we're inside the building, the amount of people doesn't decrease. it actually seems as if there's more people inside than out. the first place they take us to is a small room where they'll interview us in small groups.

of course, i got paired up with chandler. the interview was fun, i loved answering all the questions. once a few interview were over with, the meet and greet started. chandler and i had our booths next to each other, which made it even better.

once the fans started coming in, my heart started beating faster. this is where i will hear the fan's opinions, i'm excited and nervous at the same time.

the first fan walks up, a big smile planted on her face. "oh gosh, i can't believe i'm actually meeting you! i'm such a big fun, i love you so much!" she says, and sheds a small tear.

"i love you too darling." i tell her as i sign her poster. "what's your name?" i ask.

"emma." she answers, and i write the name down.

"well emma, thank you so much for everything. i'm glad to have such supporting, and beautiful fans." i say, giving her a tight hug. then we took a selfie.

that's how it went for about another hour or two. i talked to them, signed some things, then took pictures. and the best thing about that was that none of the people in my line were mean. they were all the sweetest human beings in the entire world.

some girls from chandler's line did send me some dirty looks. but hey, they're not the ones dating him.

once the meet and greet was over, we started getting ready for the panel. chris started calling out the names, and the pit of my stomach grew nervous. my very first panel was about to happen right now.

"and after norman reedus we have, abbie williams!" chris, the host, says. i walk out into the crowd, and a loud series of claps bursts out. thankfully, chandler comes and sits next to me. i'm so glad they sat him next to me.

"so, we have a new member to the walking dead family. how does it feel to be in comic con, abbie?" nick asks.

i open my mouth to say something, but am cut off by the loud claps from the audience. "woah," i say, causing everyone to laugh. "honestly, it's so overwhelming to see these many people here. but it's so much fun to meet the fans and being able to be in the panel." i answer.

"that's great! we have all heard many great things from you. now, let's get to the questions." nick says, then starts talking.

norman nudges my shoulder, and i turn around to see him holding his phone out. i realize he wanted a selfie. i smile in one, then do a duck face in the other. then me, chandler, and norman take another selfie.

the rest of the panel went by great. each of us got asked questions, even me! and it was so much fun answering them. now it was time for the fans in the audience to ask questions.

i was surprised when the third fan's question was for chandler and i. "yes, this question's for chandler and abbie." she says, me and chandler nod. "how was it like to film your intimate scenes together?"