t h r e e

"ya ready to meet them?" sally asks, as the limo we're in stops in front of a large building. i nod my head, then me and sally get out.

robert and greg are in the entrance ready to greet us. "hey abbie, how's it going." robert says.

"it's going great, thank you for asking robert." i answer calmly, but inside i'm dying of excitement.

he lets out a chuckle. "oh please, just call me rob." he offers.

"and you can call me greg, since there's no shorter way of saying it." greg says, causing all of us to laugh. hopefully they're this laid back during filming.

"well, we'd like to congratulate you once again.
now it's time for you to meet the cast. please, follow me." they both start walking, then stop once we're standing in front of a pair of doors with the words cast lounge on top.

greg then swings both of the doors open. my heart stars beating rapidly, and i get the sudden urge to fangirl so hard. "everyone, meet abbie williams. the new member of the show." rob says, then steps aside to let them see me.

they suddenly all stand up and walk over to me. and it takes all my will not to scream at the top of my lungs. i'm meeting my favorite actors and actresses.

the first one to reach me is andrew (rick). "hello abbie, it's so nice to meet you!" he exclaims, pulling me in for a hug.

then comes steven (glenn). "welcome to the walking dead. it's loads of fun, once you get used to norman's weird habits."

"heard that!" a voice yells, stopping steven midsentence. i look to where the voice came from, and see norman (daryl) walk towards me. "it's so nice to meet you abbie." norman says, hugging me as well. "high five me if you're cool." he says, then raises his hand up.

as i go in for the high five, we both pull away and do the johny bravo move. and immediately we burst out laughing. "you got some moves, i like you." norman says, and i literally die inside. norman reedus just said i'm cool, lord save me.

i then meet the rest of the cast. and let me just say, they all are extremely nice. after i had introduce myself to everyone, they started making conversation. "what else to you like to do beside acting?" andrew asks.

"well, i love skateboarding. and i'm kinda obsessed with-"

"chandler! would you stop making googly eyes at abbie and just go talk to her!" norman yells, causing everyone to turn to where norman was looking at.

"shut up norman!" chandler yells, his cheeks turning red. we lock eyes for a while, then i send him i shy smile.

"nice to meet you, i'm abbie." i say, extending my arm over to chandler.

"hi abbie, i'm chandler." he replies, shaking my hand. i take one look into his eyes, and notice that they are a shade of gorgeous ocean blue. "gosh, norman can be such a jerk." he adds, causing me to giggle. "anyways, it's nice to-"

"what up chandler. what are ya - woah." a blonde haired, brown eyed boy says, walking up to us. "who's this pretty lady?" he asks, keeping his eyes on me.

i find myself blushing, and extend my arm to him as well. "i'm abbie." i say, as he pushes away my arm and goes in for a hug instead.