t h i r t e e n

I leave my dressing room and walk over to set. Well, today's the day. The day I shoot the scene that has been on my mind for a whole week. But that's not the only thing that's been on my mind.

Chandler told me he likes me. How am I supposed to react to that? I don't like him. Or do I? Everything is just so confusing. And Mingus! I haven't told him about the kiss, I've sorta been ignoring him. And he doesn't deserve that.

Oh and ontop of that, school is starting tomorrow. As if I don't have enough things to worry about. Being a teenager is definitely not easy.

"Abbie, you ready for the scene?" Rob asks, and I nod. "Go take your place."

We're starting from where we left off. Carl and Jessica get stuck in a room alone. I walk over next to Chandler, and I can basically feel the tension between us. "And action!" Greg yells.

(the scene will be italicized)

"What are we gonna do?" I ask Carl.

"Ugh, I don't know. Stop asking questions!" he yells.

"God Carl, no need to be a bitch." I yell back, pushing past him and walking away.

"Don't yell at me, you got us into this!"

"Me? It's not my fault that there were walkers surrounding this place!" I exclaim.

"You know, you can be so annoying sometimes." he barks at me.

"You're unbelievable!" I yell. by know we're screaming at each other's faces, not even centimeters away from each other.

"No, you are!"

Oh no, this is the part. "Real mature Carl! Maybe you should-" Carl cuts me off by smashing his lips into mine. At first I don't react, but then kiss him back. Carl pushes me against the wall, and I tug lightly on his hair.

"Okay, cut!" Greg yells, and we both pull away from each other. "Great job guys, I really felt the electricity! We filmed it perfectly, so there's ,no need for another take. You're free to go."

I gather my things, then leave quickly. I just kissed Chandler. No, I kissed Carl. It was just a stage kiss, a planned kiss, a forced kiss.

Well it sure didn't feel that way! No, what are you saying Abbie? Is it possible that I may have feelings for Chandler. If I do, then why did I go out with Mingus? Why didn't I accept Chandler's proposal?

Everything is just so confusing, I need time to think. Once I was cleaned up, I leave quickly and go to a nearby park. Chandler brought me here a while back.

I climb a tree, and just stay there. I think about all the moments with Chandler. I haven't even known him that long, only two months. Yet, look how close we grew after only two months.

He admitted he liked me! And I didn't react the correct way. I just didn't know what to tell him. And to be honest, I still wouldn't know what to tell him.

I can't explain how I feel towards Chandler. Chandler, he's just so sweet, and nice, caring, and not to mention his beautiful blue eyes. Oh and his long brown hair that flops to the side when he turns. Or his cute little nose, and how he flares it when he's upset. And his little freckles! Oh and his lips are just- oh my god,

I like Chandler Riggs.

_______________________
oh my gosh, finally! it took you long enough Abbie! don't forget to vote, next chapter is gonna be pretty good😏