t w o

my eyes slowly open, but close almost instantly as the light coming from my window hits my pupils. i lightly rub my eyes, then grab my glasses from the nightstand and put them on. i struggle to get out of bed, if only it wasn't so damn comfortable.

today is sort of a free day, considering i have nothing to do. which is super rare for me. so i decide to spend it by simply just relaxing.

i step inside the shower, letting the cold water sooth my skin. after a few minutes, i dry myself then change into a pair of leggings and my white oversized sweatshirt. i put my hair in a messy bun, slide some slippers on, then make my way downstairs.

i cook myself the best breakfast i can, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. i take my breakfast up to my room, then take out my copy of the maze runner. i love reading during my free time.

as soon as i start getting to the good part, the sound of my front door slamming against the walls makes me loose my concentration. "abbie rose williams! come down here this freakin second!" the voice of sally yells.

i furrow my eyebrows, then set my book down and once again descend down the stairs. i arrive at my living room only to find both my mother and sally pacing around the room like little kids. sally with an excited look on her face.

"what is it?" i ask, puzzled.

"you want to know what it is?" sally asks. "well abbie, there is a reason why i broke into your house like a maniac. and that reason is because, you'll be playing a leading role in the walking dead!" she exclaims, causing my mouth to drop open.

"i got the part?" i ask, not believing the words she was saying.

"you got the part!" she repeats, and i immediately burst into screams. soon, my mom joins in. jackson and my dad come running into the room. "i got the part!" i tell them, and they both run over to me to give me celebratory hugs.

after like twenty minutes of celebrating amongst ourselves, sally begins telling me the details. "in three weeks, they're sending a private jet to come pick us up and fly us over to atlanta. the script will be given to you once we're there, and filming will start two weeks after our arrival." she explains.

i excitedly jump in my spot. i can't believe that in less than a month, i'm going to be working on set of the walking dead.

           ✧ ✧ ✧ three weeks later ✧ ✧ ✧

the three weeks flew by extremely fast. and before i knew it, i was already boarding the plane to atlanta.

goodbyes were tough, considering that both jackson and my dad won't be able to come to atlanta with us. jackson has school to finish, ha looser.

but they'll make sure to come visit on breaks. because i know that i won't survive not seeing them for six straight months.

yup, that's how long filming takes. six whole months. but it's all worth it, for being part of such a great show. the thing i'm most excited for is meeting the cast, they all look like such amazing people. especially that boy chandler, he's pretty cute. maybe we'll be friends in the near future.

________________________

chapter two!!!

get ready for the next chapter, bc characters will be introduced..