Chapter 64- Second Origin?

Magsimula sa umpisa

He sighed a little and clenched his fists, she really did do so many stupid things sometimes... She was fighting a Dragon wasn't she? Why would she risk using a spell like this then, and on so many people? It was irrational.

Well... She had always been a little irrational he supposed.

He was still fighting with Cana, and Elfman and Lisanna had joined in with them a little while ago. Everyone was hurt in some way, all their clothes tattered, skin bruised and scratched.

He couldn't forget what he had seen, it had been sort of a vision, but he was fairly sure it had happened. He had felt other Mages Energy Signatures disappear as that shot went through his chest, and he fell.

Though, he wasn't hurt like that now, having taken the vision as a warning and gotten out of the way of the fatal blow before it could hit him. Whatever that vision was, it had saved his life.

Everyone else had experienced the same things, and he cast Cana a sad glance. She had seemed completely horrified at the vision she saw, apparently she had seen him die...

He shuddered a little, that was not a pleasant thought in the slightest. But Cana seemed alright now, and he couldn't help but notice the new fighting spirit that seemed to light up in all of them as Frea's spell took affect, before the spell finally finished, and the silver faded away, along with the Magic Circles and the streaks that had connected them.

"I feel, a lot better..." Cana murmured, looking at her hands in wonder.

"Its like a large part of my Magic Energy came back.." Elfman said.

"Did you say Frea?" Lisanna asked, and the rest of them glanced his way. He nodded curtly, they blinked in surprise, before their jaws dropped.

"You don't mean that was her, do you?!" They yelled and he sighed.

"Yeah.. It was." He mumbled, sweatdropping. "Its too much to get into it right now. Just be glad you have more strength to go on..." He dropped his voice a little, eyes narrowing. "...Teach sure as hell won't be feeling any better after that..."

Frea POV

Naraka let out a low roar of annoyance, "You little fool, how dare you do such a thing?!" He yelled down at her, as the Magic receded and the Magic Circle over the ground disappeared. "You'll pay for that!"

Frea's arms dropped as she fell to her knees, panting with sweat dripping done her face. Black waves of unconsciousness were licking at the edges of her mind, and vision, but she kept them away. This was what, the third time she had strained herself so much, she was on the ground panting?

She knew that using that spell may not have been the best idea in this situation, but it was both good and bad. With the extra power she had given the Mages fighting within the city, would ensure that it would take a lot more to kill them. That gave her time by leaving Naraka without the chance of gaining more power by the death of humans in the city. But it also wiped out any Magic Energy she had, and now she was stuck without Magic, trying to fight off a Dragon.

All that damn training I did... And I still never have enough Magic Energy...

She stiffened, wait a minute...The training... The Magic Energy supply I built up... Did I ever use it...?

"Try fighting now that you have completely exhausted yourself!" Naraka boomed as he dove down toward the ground, and the earth shook as he hit it with an amazing amount of force. He sucked in air, and Frea didn't make any attempt to move, she couldn't, her body was to weak to move this time, despite her efforts to get up, she only trembled.