24

Savannah's pov

Today's the day were going out to the farm.. Our wedding venue. And right now it's August 10th. Everybody was here... All the magcon boys... Digi boys... Nate's family.... My family... Mine and Nate's little family... Everyone was here. Mine and Nate's wedding is in two days.

Oh and let me catch you up on some things... Kaylan said her first word which was uncle Sam then said Uncle Cam Bam. Then Mahogany said dada and mama. Then Mahogany and Kaylan both started walking at 10 months, which was last month. They are 11 months now. Next month is their 1st birthday.

Me and Nate were with Kami and Cari while mine and Nate's kids were with their godparents. We were turning into the parking lot for the second day in a row. Yesterday we got everything set up with the help of the guys and our family. But tomorrow was the most important day besides our actual wedding day. Tomorrow is our rehearsal day.

Nate's mom's parked the car and me and Nate got out and they all followed us into the building. We were greeted by the priest. He said, "So in two days are you two lovebirds are getting married. Now i assume y'all's kids are gonna be in there?" Nate responded for me and said, "Yep. Our two little girls are the flower girls and our son is the ring bearer." "That is too cute. Now let me give you guys a closed tour. Bride and groom only." Our moms stayed back and sat down on a couch and we followed the man.

He walked us over to a corner of the gigantic entrance way and said, "This is the bride's room. There is 2 bathrooms in there and 1 big "living" space for you girls to get ready. Now on the opposite side is the groom's spot." "Okay."

"Is there any questions you two have for me?" "Tomorrow, we're just not exchanging the vows and our rings." "Yes. tomorrow it's just a run through with everything. We will get everything else set up tomorrow."

*WEDDING DAY*

Me and the girls had just arrived at the wedding venue. Me, Kaylan, Mahogany, Sadie, my daughters, Cari, and Kami had just arrived at the wedding venue. Meanwhile the boys had been here since 8 am. And it was 11 am right now. We walked into the venue and into the bride's room. Then i heard a yell come all the way over from the groom's room. Typical move.

We walked in the room and put all the dresses on a rack. Kami and Cari headed into the bathroom and plugged up the curling irons and flat irons. We all sat down on the couch waiting for them to heat up. Baby Kaylan and Baby Mahogany sat in their play pens. About 15 minutes later, Kami and Cari came out and started doing the girls hair. Kami did Kaylan's makeup and hair while my mom did Mahogany's makeup and hair.

Then came my turn. Kami took me into the bathroom and got my makeup and hair done. She then got my dress and helped me put it on. We checked the time and it was 1. The wedding started at 2:15.

Kami then helped me put my shoes on and said, "Stay here. Don't get your dress ripped or done anything to it. Imma go get my dress on, help the others get their dresses on. And then your gonna show your dad dress. And then the wedding starts. And i'll have a daughter in-law. Oh my gosh.. Where has time gone. Two years ago, you and Nathan were still in that first trimester of dating. Jesus. Who'd marry Nathan?" "I guess i'm the only brave one." "I guess you are. I'll be right back."

She went inside the room and i heard the girls saying, "where cambam, where dada, where sammy, where mama?" Kami told the girls, "Mama will be out soon baby girls. You'll see daddy, cam-bam, and Sammy in a few minutes baby girls."

They calmed down and i heard rustling. Guessing they were getting ready. About 30 minutes later, Kami opened the door and went and got my dad. She peeked in and said, "You can come out. Your dad's seeing you last." I walked out and saw my stepmom bout to cry.