20

20th Chapter of this story!!!

january 10th

savannahs pov

Today is the 10th of January and today is the Nate has to go to some meeting at his dads company. I got up out of Nate's old bed and saw the twins and him weren't in the bed with me anymore. I picked up my phone off Nates night stand and saw it was 10:15. I slept late. The latest i have slept in a while.

I walked over to my suitcase and got out my long sleeve southern tide shirt, new undergarments, socks, and jeans. I laid them on Nate's bed and went into my other suitcase and found my other huaraches. (polyvore accidentally deleted all my shoes i had saved, so right now all she is wearing is huaraches) I laid my huaraches on the floor and took my clothes into the bathroom and got a shower.

I got my shower and got out of the shower. Dried off and got my clothes on. I then went into the bedroom and put my socks on then put my shoes on and headed downstairs. Once i got downstairs, I saw only Kami, James, and the twins. I walked into the living room and saw the twins were in their swings and James was on the couch watching some show on the tv.

"Kami, where's the boys? And Kaylan?" I asked Kami as I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the island. "Well Kaylan will be home at 11 or a little later, Stews at school, Monte and Nate are at Monte's company. They have a meeting. And they have lunch at 11:45, you and Kaylan should go take Monte and Nate lunch. Can't say no. I already told Nate i'd bring him lunch." She said as she handed me a bowl of fruit.

"Okay. Does Kaylan know where Monte's company is?" "Yes. Its about 20 minutes away from here. So once Kaylan gets here, you and her can take them lunch." "Okay, Can james stay here with you because, I need to feed baby Kaylan and baby Mahogany around the time we'd probably get to Nate and Monte?" "Yeah sure. I'll find something me and James can do. Probably watch tv or play a game." "okay."

I grabbed a fork from the fork drawer and went back and sat down eating my fruit. Just as I was finished Kaylan busted through the door and said, "IM HOME! AND IM READY TO GO GIVE MY LEAST FAVORITE BROTHER HIS LUNCH." I chuckled at her intro and went into the living room and told James, "I'll be back soon. Be good for grandma Kami buddy. Me and daddy will be home soon." He nodded his head and I turned around to pick up baby K and Kaylan picked up Mahogany and we walked out into her car, which now had the bases and carseats in them.

I buckled them in then and got in the passenger seat and buckled up just as Kaylan pulled away from the house and started heading towards where we were getting Nate and Monte's lunch.

*at taco bell*

We had just ordered in the drive thru what we wanted and we were fixing to pay when my phone started ringing. I picked it up and saw it was Nate.

"Hey babe. Are you and my sister coming with my food now? Im starving?"

"Well I love you too Nate and the twins and James are doing good. But yes we'll be there in like 5 minutes Nathan." "Your the best! And by the way you'll be greeted by a security guard named Scott." "Okay." "I love you lil'mama." "I love you too Nathan." He ended the call and I saw out of the corner of my eye, Kaylan was being handed the food.

I took it and sat it in the floorboard between my legs. I then took the drinks and sat them in my lap and waited for Kaylan to reach Nate's work. Once we reached Nates work, Kaylan took the food and drinks and headed in and said im with nate and just go to the back.

I got the twins out of the car and in their carseat and headed in. I opened the door and started walking in towards the back when a girl at the front desk pulled my shoulder around and smacked her gum.