3

savannah's pov (ootd - )

I had to be out of the house in 30 minutes to be on time to James' school. Well preschool. And right now he was downstairs. While i was getting the twins dressed. Well getting the diaper bag ready. I found 5 onesies that I liked and put them in the bag.

I went and got some diapers and wipes and put them in the bag along with the onesies. I then walked downstairs and put the diaper bag on the kitchen counter and made 4 bottles and put them in the pouches for the bottles.

"James, go put your shoes on. And brush your hair and teeth. I'll be back downstairs in a few minutes. I have to go get your sisters." He nodded and finished eating and I walked upstairs and saw Mahogany and Kaylan was crying. I went over to their cribs and picked up Mahogany and saw her diaper was full. Thank god I hadn't put them in their outfit for the day. I changed her diaper and then put her in a violet lace romper. I then sat her back in her crib and then I went to Kaylan's crib and picked her up. And saw her diaper was full too. I changed it and put her in a romper similar to Mahogany but her's was a navy blue romper.

Kaylan -

Mahogany -

I then sat Kaylan back in her crib and went downstairs and brought the car seats to the twins room. I pulled back the car set cover on Kaylan's car seat and put her in her car seat. I pulled the cover on her car seat down and went and did the same thing to Mahogany. I picked them up, one in each hand and walked out of their room and went downstairs. I sat them down by the door and walked over to the couch and picked up my phone. And called James downstairs. He came downstairs and said, "Mommy, when is daddy coming home? I miss him." "We all miss him. Next week is his last week there buddy." "But basketball starts next week." "I know. I'll get uncle Walker to teach you." "Promise mommy?" "Promise. Lets get going. Do you have your book bag? Or is it already in the car?" "I left it in there yesterday." "Okay James. Go open up the front door for me and get the diaper bag on the couch for me?" He nodded and picked up the bag for me and opened the front door. I told him to go wait by Nates car and he did. I went to the front door and locked it, I picked the twins car seats up. (again 1 in each hand) and walked out to the car. I sat the twins down on the cement and got my keys out of the diaper bag and unlocked the car and James got in his car seat. I quickly buckled him up. I then picked up Kaylan and put her in the car and buckled her up. I then did the same thing with Mahogany.

I shut both back seat doors and told James, "Watch out for your sisters while, I go shut the door." He nodded and I went to shut the front door to my house and got in the car.

*at james' preschool*

I just got the twins out of their car seat and took them in with me too drop of James. After I signed him in I walked back out with the twins and headed to the doctors office.

*at the doctors office*

I just got out of Nate's truck and got the twins out with their things and headed inside the doctors office. I walked inside and waited to be checked in.

"Checking in for Kaylan Jane and Mahogany Faith Maloley's 2 week old check up appointment." "Date of birth?" "September 15th. Both of them" "Father? because he isn't listed in the system yet. or you can feel out the forms for them right now?" "can I please?" The nurse went and found 2 clip boards and I went and sat down in the well waiting room. I pulled the car seat cover up on both of them and started filling out the papers for them.