6

Update - Savannah is now driving a white rang rover.

Savannah's pov

I was going out for work today and i was almost at work. I was leaving Nate with the twins today. And James. And today the twins were two months. (date = november 15th) I was almost too work when I caught a red light. Once the light turned green, I started driving again, till everything started spinning out of control. And my car flipped...

car ended up -

Nate's pov

Savannah had been gone 45 minutes when I got a call from her work.

"Is nathan maloley here?" "Your speaking to him." "Savannah hasn't shown up to work yet. She was supposed to be here about 30 minutes ago." "I'll call her dad and see if she knows where she is. And i'll call you back." I ended the call and then my phone started ringing.

"I'm looking for Nathan Montegomery Maloley." "Yes who's this." "Your listed under Savannah Marie Bakers emergency contact and listed under in her contacts as "My husband'." "Yes i am." "Please sit down." I sat down and said, "Continue." "Your wife has been involved in a serious car accident about 25 minutes ago. We need you down at the hospital now sir." I dropped my phone and heard it break. I picked it up and ended the call and called one of our neighbors over and told them I needed them at my house.

(the neighbors knew the routine for what to do)

Once they got here, I got in my truck, not even caring to buckle up. And drove straight to the hospital. When i got there, I ran straight up to the nurses desk and said, "Where's my wife? Someone called me and said she was just involved in a serious car accident and that I needed to head down to the hospital as soon as i could." "Wifes name?" "Savannah Mal- Savanah Baker." "She's in surgery right now to stop a bleed to the brain, to fix 2 broken bones in her leg, 2 in her arm, and then she has a surgery to fix the allignment of her neck."

I walked over to the seats and just started to cry. A nurse came and gave me some tissues and said, "Do you need to call anyone?" "Um, I'll call her family and my family." I got up from the seat and walked outside and dialed my mom first.

"Nathan what's wrong." "Mom, please come down here. Today or the closest day you can. Preferably today." "Why?" "Savannah's been in a bad car accident." "nathan please be kidding." "mom i can't be kidding." "I'll book the flight, go pick up Stew and your dad. We'll be there soon. Where's the twins and James?" "Home, with our neighbors." "Okay. We'll see you soon."

I ended the call and called Savannah's dad. "Rodger, please come down to the hospital. Savannah's been in some sort of bad accident and there is a bleed to her brain, 2 bones broke in her leg, 2 in her arms, and the alignment of her neck need to be fixed." "We'll be there soon." He ended the phone call and I called Sammy and he said he just passed the hospital and that he would be here in a minute.

*1:15 pm*

"Family for Savannah Baker or Savannah Maloley." Me, Sammy, and her parents stood up. "Husband only please." "Me and Savannah aren't married just yet." "Then the boyfriend and the father." "The other guy and lady should also hear what you got to say doctor. That's her step mom and basically her brother." The man sighed and said, "Savannah is in a coma. We surgically fixed the 2 broken bones in her legs and arms. We stopped the bledding in her brain. But can we speak to Nate Maloley in private." I nodded and he walked me down a long corridor and stopped infront of her room and started talking.

"We found a note at the scene of the crash." He pulled something out his pocket and handed it to me. I read it and said, "You ruined my chances of being w/ Nate. His little brother doesn't mean anything to me. have fun Savannah."

"Do you know who this could've been wrote by?" "My brothers girlfriend. But she can't drive." "Does she have a brother that could drive her? Does she have a sister that can drive her? Any enemies of Savannah or of you?" "Um, hand me a sheet of paper." I wrote down the phone number for Morgan's parents and Nash's girlfriends number. "You can go in and see your girlfriend. We'll send this over to the police and they can get a check into it." I thanked him and walked in her room and when I saw her, i started crying.

- savannah in bed

I had other plans for this chapter but decided to wait to use them later on. this chapter and the next few chapters will help lead up to what I originally wanted to do in this chapter