"You're not going anywhere, we're doing something else." Twilight said as she narrows her eyes, looking like she was trying to threaten me.

"And what is that?"

"Oh," Twilight smirks, "you'll find out."

I groan, "Just cut the crap and tell me what we're going to do today!"

Twilight looks at Sunset who was at the end of the table and she nods her head, snapping both of her fingers. Sunset bends down under the table, and after a second, she takes out a large black leather briefcase. A quiet 'click' sound echoes as Sunset unlocks the briefcase, lifting the side of the suitcase that was in front of her. As the briefcase was opened, Sunset turns it around and as my eyes scanned the contents, my jaw drops.

The briefcase was full of chips, poker chips, all stacked horizontally in colors brown, black, red, purple, blue, yellow, and green. The 2 decks of cards were placed on the bottom of the briefcase just below the chips. In between of the 2 decks of cards were 3 circles bigger than the chips. Where the hell did they get this? How the hell did they sneak this in school? How did they not get caught sneaking this in!? 

"Are you guys insane!?" I stammer, "We are going to be expelled if Luna finds out about this!"

Twilight rolls her eyes, "It's 6 P.M., The library's closed-"

"Uh, no, they won't find out about it." Sunset replies, cutting Twilight off.

"How do you think they're not going to find out about this!?"

"First time, Rainbow Dash?" Sunset snickers as she high-fives with Pinkie.

"Wait-so you mean this isn't your first time playing in school?" 

"Nope." Sunset retorts calmly.

My jaw drops again, feeling like I was about to faint in the moment. Thoughts of being expelled fills my head and I couldn't feel myself breathing at the moment. My vision was becoming blurry as I try to process everything. I can't do this. I can't do this. I have no job and my mom's going to kill me. I'll also get a criminal record before I even turn 18. Oh my god, this is illegal. Wait, this isn't illegal if I'm just playing with my friends. 

I don't know why I haven't played Poker with them in school yet, but I'm assuming it has something to do with me going home early. I mean, they haven't texted me about it, or did they? I take my phone out of my pocket again and went to our group chat, seeing that they did text me about this since, well, last two months ago. 

After overthinking and processing about what was going to happen, I keep my composure, taking a deep breath. 

"So what's the gist of this game?" I ask.

"Glad you asked! So whoever plays gets two cards-" I cut Pinkie off, "I know how to play Poker, Pinkie Pie, what I mean is what's the winner going to get out of this?"

"What the winner wants-" Twilight pauses, "is what she gets."

"That's boring." I say, flicking my tongue.

Twilight raises a brow, "What do you mean?"

I blow a strand of hair out my face, "Well, you see, it's not enough incentive for a person to win, I mean, duh of course they can do anything they want, that's easy, but at least give us something better that would make us want to win."

"I don't know," Twilight shrugs, "You guys got any ideas?"

Pinkie raises her hand, "What about truth or dare!?" 

We all stare at her for a minute, then ridiculing her idea, "Nahhhh", "What is this, middle school!?", "The person going to be dared is just going to chicken out."