3 - I'm going to hell

I don't wanna go to school
I just wanna break the rules

*****

My eyes flip open as I hear the alarm clock ringing loudly right beside me. I slowly exhale, hovering an arm over the alarm clock and slamming it shut. I take another deep breath and stare at the window with my eyes squinting. Guess what kids? It's Monday! And you know what day it is? It's the first day of school!

I feel the grumpiest today because from now on I will have to wake up early, or I'm going to be in detention again, which means missing subjects, which means I'll have to catch up. I don't know what to feel when I see people in school, especially after a long vacation. An image of Soarin appears in my head and my heart suddenly started to beat fast. Goddammit, I forgot he was going to transfer to fucking Canterlot High! 

I grit my teeth while I imagine things that could happen when I see him in school. The guy has high-self esteem. He's also too confident. He's attractive. He already has friends in Canterlot High. I don't know why I even care, but I just don't want to see him at the moment. Fuck, what if we made eye contact, what am I supposed to do!? 

Fuck that. I've been lying on my bed for the past five minutes thinking about a guy I shouldn't even care about. Wait, what!? Five minutes!? I glance at my alarm clock. 6 minutes. I grit my teeth, holding back the urge to scream, but restraining is pointless. 

And from the top of my lungs, I scream.

My routines are very unique compared to other girls. If they wake up and see their reflection on the mirror, take a bath, gracefully steps on stairs, and taking their time eating properly their breakfast. I am like phone first, tap on social media take a bath, eat breakfast like a pig when hungry, driving fast at road. I'm joking, I'm not that different.

I remove the blanket off me, bringing my feet off the bed as I sit up and do little stretches before standing up. I push myself up and grab the towel and went to the shower. After the shower I put on some black jeans, white hoodie, and denim jacket over the hoodie. I also wore black military boots. 

As I was going to grab my bag and leave my room, my eyes spot the black cap hanging over my mirror. I purse my lips, should I wear it to avoid crowds today? Yes. I grab the cap and left my room with my car keys and bag. I then quickly ate breakfast and left for school.

*****

"Sup!" I walk up to Twilight after I shoved all my books in my locker, I don't need them. I feel Twilight's glare on me but I shrug it off.

"Pleaseee" She whines, "Don't make noisy introductions on the first day" After she shoves her books in her locker, she shuts it close and scans me from head to toe, "Rainbow Dash, why are you wearing a cap? You know you're not allowed to wear that in school."

"Well hello to you to" I say sarcastically and I roll my eyes. "This cap looks awesome, Twilight! Haven't ya heard of fashion?"

"You're still not allowed to wear that, anyways," she changes the subject, "I heard there's a transfer student coming to our school, and he's a pretty big deal now-"

I raise a brow and an amused smirk creeps on my face. "You mean Flash Sentry's replaced?" Finally that pussy is replaced. Why was he even the popular guy of our school?

She nods her head, "And do you know who he is?" Well no shit Sherlock, I see him everyday by the window. I've been meaning to ask every girl in this school, why do they like idiots who have blue hair?!

"No?" I say, pretending to be unsure. Well I am very sure that it is Soarin, and I feel sorry for Flash Sentry.

"Don't pretend like don't know him" I whip my head to see Flash Sentry with Thunderlane walking towards us, and as he was beside me, he pushes my cap down to my face. I glare at him, pushing my cap back up, "Can you not do that!?"

"You were flirting with him that night." He emphasizes.

"I wasn't flirting! Jeez!" I cross my arms and glare at them "Can't we just have a nice chat without him in the subject?"

"We will," Twilight butts in with a suspicious look "after you tell me what you need to tell me."

"Well of course not!" I laugh nervously and seeing her with an unimpressed look on her face. "Okay fine, they all woke me up last week at night"

"Oh that's not all" Thunderlane smirks "he stole a very important thing inside your room."

"He what!?" My jaw drops, "What the hell did he steal!?" 

"Well, it wasn't on that night, it was like last night, around 2 A.M." 

"Did he seriously fucking rob me at 2 A.M.!?"

"Yes, what are you gonna do about it?"

I narrow my eyes, putting my hands around his neck and pushing him against the locker. His face went pale. "Spill."

"He...S-stole y-y-our wond-derbo-olt badg-ge" he struggles on his words, "Now let go of m-me!" I finally let the poor thing go and he falls on the floor gaining his air back.

Oh no no no no no no no. I broke a sweat for that thing, like, I ALMOST BROKE MY BONE. I won that when I was in Las Pegasus!

I take a deep breath, "Where is that bitch!? I'm going to kill him." They give all me a weird look, "What?"

"Didn't know you were so violent" Flash Sentry replies sarcastically and I roll my eyes.

"Never mind!" I groan and pull Twilight's arm and start to walk away. I swear I'm gonna murder his ass when I see him. We walk through the school halls in silence, ignoring everyone's gaze. 

"I was thinking about this though," she says while breaking the silence, "What if I dated the guy, which my best friend likes?"

Is she talking about Sunset? I tap my chin and cross my arms, "Hmm, what if it was his ex and got so jealous, and started crying forever"

"What?"

"You're a genius, Twilight! Then the best friend decided to take revenge by ruining every project that you made and then made you fail every subject."

She gasps, "That would be my nightmare!" She smiles, "but I made revenge to, by kissing the boy in front of her best friend! And the I go to find my man and the-"

We both stop, standing in front of the registrar's office, "Twilight, you know I'm talking about Sunset."

She laughs nervously, "You're joking."

"I'm serious. You can't like Flash! Sunset hasn't moved on, I think."

"Should I ask her?"

"No."

"Well, why not?"

"What, you're just gonna walk up to her and be like 'Hey, do you still like your ex? If no, can I date him?'"

"You make that sound bad, it sounded different in my head."

"Because it is bad!"

Twilight's jaw drops, "B-but-" I cut her off again and I make her shut up by placing a finger on her lips, "THE END"

"Fine," she groans and we both went inside to get our schedules.

*****

Made up that shit up, just to make sure this chapter gets to 1000+ words.

See you in the next chappie ;))))))))

UPDATE TO 2020: I DIDNT CHANGE THIS LOL I LIKE THIS CHAPTER