Chapter Ten- Release the Fear

Start from the beginning

"You have no idea how much I want you right now," he whispered against my lips.

The sensations with his breath upon my lips had me wanting to touch him. My hand shook as I wanted to touch him. He looked down at my trembling hand.

"Don't be afraid Cadence. I won't hurt you." He latched on to my hand and guided it up to his lips and kissed it. He kissed the tips of my fingers. Rubbing my hand up and down his lips, I slide my finger in his mouth. He lightly sucked on it and to watch him turned me on. He ran my finger down his chest until I got to the top of his pants.

"Do you know how sexy you look right now?" He turned me back to the mirror.

I licked my lips. We stared at each other again. He stepped back behind me and grabbed my right hand. He glided it from my neck to my breast. My nipples were hard.

"Feel how hard your nipples are. You can't tell me you are not into this. Have you ever touched yourself like this?" He asked, slowly using my hands to touch myself.

"No," I replied breathless as he had my hand massaging my nipples. A light moan escaped my lips. He grabbed the other hand and repeated. Both of my nipples were hard as he had me slowly rub them between my fingers. I moaned. The stimulation from just the nipple play was erotic. I could feel my body wanting to move against him. I closed my eyes and continued to rub them as he let my hands go. I rubbed them in unison as my mouth opened slightly.

"That's it Cadence, don't fight it." His words had me opening my eyes. He was now standing in front of me as his mouth kissed my nipples through my bra. He placed butterfly kisses along the top of my bra. Before long my bra was gone and he was sucking on one of my breast as he fondled the other. I ran my fingers through his hair and rubbed the side of his cheek. I arched my back giving him more. I liked the way he touched me. He made me feel desirable. He moved on to the other as he sucked, licked and blew cool air on the wet nipple. I felt a tingle running from my nipple to my femininity.

He moved my hands back and guided them down the front of my body. He kissed me along my stomach and left a wet trail of desire as his tongue made small circles and he blew against my forging hot skin.

"Umm," I moaned not wanting him to stop. I could feel him moving his erotic lips along my hips until he placed smouldering kisses inside of my thigh.

"I can smell your desire Cadence," he said continuing to kiss along my panty line. I licked my lips and bit down on my lower lip. His lips had my body turning against me as he ran one finger up and down my panties.

"I bet you are so sweet? Not only can I smell you, I would bet if I rubbed my finger here," he said stroking my panties against the desire between my legs, "I bet you are so wet for me right now."

Was he joking? Of course I was hot and hot for him. I could feel the pool of wetness gathering between my legs. That deep voice he used coupled by his fingers and his mouth would have any girl begging for his attention. Looking down watching him take control of my body and do just the simplest things was erotic and had me disoriented. All my legs wanted to do were to pull apart and have him take whatever he wanted. He continued to kiss me along my panty line until he crossed the front of my panties. He used his nose as if to determine to memorize my scent.

"How does it feel when I touch you like this? Or like this?" He said glazing his fingers across my stomach and across my panties.

"So good," I managed to say, as I licked my lips enjoying how he was making me feel. My body performed for him as it moved while he eased off my panties down my legs with his mouth. He stood and looked back at me in the full length mirror. I could see a burning fire in his eyes that matched mine until I realized I was standing naked before him. I didn't have a bad looking body, was just afraid how others would perceive it.