Chapter Ten- Release the Fear

Start from the beginning

I gulped. There was a slight change in her eyes as she said the words. She was now standing in front of me.

"There is one more thing I need from you before you leave."

"I'm not sure what you need me to do Ms. Lilly?"

"I need you to release the fear. You will never be able to enjoy without losing the one thing that is stopping you. I had you watched all night, if it wasn't by me then my house staff. You have to let go of your inhibitions."

"How can I do that? I'm only twenty-one years old. I've never been taught to do any of this. I might be a failure and I can't be a failure again." I could feel tears running down my cheek. My parents left me to raise two teenage girls, no money and no home and here I was hustling trying to provide a better life for me and my siblings without a degree. I didn't just want to be another single girl with nothing going for her.

"Well that's why you have me. Come. Tonight I will show you a sample of what can be achieved once you let go of your inhibitions and let your body do what it was made to do."

She reached for my hand, I took her hand and she led me up the stairs. Somehow I wasn't as terrified as I thought. She definitely had the touch and my fears were slowly dissipating.

She took me in a room and the lights were dim and candles were lit all around. Evan walked in with black loose fitting pajama pants on, no shirt and no shoes.

"I thought I was going to choose?" I whispered looking at Evan's muscular chest and six pack abs. His golden skin glistened in the candle lit room. His muscles were insinuated from the glow that glazed upon the candles. He looked absolutely delicious. I could feel my heart racing. I wanted to run but my feet weren't moving.

"This is different, Cadence. He is going to show you how your body will react to different stimulations. He will not take your virginity. He will only give you pleasure. You go as far as your body and mind will take you."

I saw her looking at Evan as in warning of not to pressure me into anything and to drive what she said home. He bowed his head to her.

"Once you two are finished, Cadence you are welcome to leave. Ben will be waiting for your call. Good Night." Then she was gone.

I could feel my nerves shaking. What was he going to do to me? If he wasn't going to actually penetrate me, what were we going to do?

"Sit," he said as I looked at him in the mirror. His voice was deep and sensual.

I slowly walked back and sat on the bed. He lowered himself down on his knees and lifted my leg. His hands slowly moved under my gown and unbuckled my shoes. He eased the shoe off and slowly kissed up my leg. I watched him as his head slowly disappeared under my dress and up to my knee and then he came back from under and undid the other shoe repeating the process again. I didn't realize it was such a turn on for me for him to kiss up my leg. He slowly removed my garter and stocking and stood up.

"Stand up," he said in a choked voice. I stood up and he walked behind me and slowly unzipped my dress as he watched me through the mirror. His amber eyes started to change right before my eyes from amber to almost black. I watched him back in the mirror and as before his eyes captured me. The dress slowly fell to the floor as he admired me through the glass.

"So perfect. So beautiful," he said. I smiled a little as my nerves began to flare up again. I stood before him in a black strapless bra with matching black v-string panties. He hoovered over me by over five inches and I could feel his erection on my back. He reached for my arms and spread them in the air, while slowly stroking my arms. Light sensations followed through his fingertips sending a delightful chill through my entire body. He placed small kisses along my neck on to my shoulder until he kissed me on the lips. The kiss was warm and his lips were so soft.