"Wow... So, just another day at Camp Half Blood."

Percy punched his shoulder, "Dude! Army girlfriend is going to be a... Kid?! What the- wait, why did you leave her alone." Percy demanded, making Will make a face.

"I thought she was just asleep- oh shit." Will whispered.

Annabeth wasn't laying in bed anymore, she was gone.

"Where did she go?!!" Percy exclaimed, widening his eyes towards the empty bed.

They heard a giggle. Again. And again. The boys looked at each other and Will cleared his throat. "Dude you have most feminine laugh I have ever-"

Percy hit his shoulder. "That wasn't me!"

"Hi!" A little girl exclaimed. Will and Percy looked at each other.

"I think that was Annabeth." Will whispered.

Percy gulped and whispered. "I think so too- gah!" He exclaimed, when a little person locked onto his legs.

It was three year old Annabeth. With blonde shoulder length hair, tight curls, skinny little body, she was so short. Her chubby cheeks and little teeth. She was wearing a large black T-shirt that fit like a dress. Will gaped. "Percy, you're girlfriend is the cutest thing I have ever seen."

Percy gulped down at the blonde little girl smiling up at him. "Uhh."

Will scoffed. He scooped up Annabeth into his arms, making her laugh and clap. "Hey there! I'm Will." He exclaimed, placing her on the bed. Percy walked over, "Percy, have you never seen a three year old before? Come on, hold her."

Percy swallowed, "Of course I have. I am really good with kids believe it or not. It's just- I can't believe Annabeth is... She's... Little. Oh my gods.... She is cute." Percy grinned.

Annabeth smiled a toothy grin, standing up on the bed. She ran to Percy, wrapping her little arms around his neck. "Yay!" She exclaimed, putting her whole weight onto him. Percy laughed, carrying her. Will smiled, "Well, I have to go to breakfast, I'm sure you can handle this."

He widened his eyes. "What?! Will, no, you can't leave-" Percy scowled as Will ran out of the infirmary.

Percy took a deep breath, looking at Annabeth. She smiled back, placing her nose against his cheek. Percy couldn't help it- he smiled.

"Okay Wise Girl, let's get you to Chiron, yeah? You like that?" Percy said, smiling. Annabeth nodded, and kept nodding. "Uh, you can stop now." She didn't. "Annabeth, you're going to throw up." She kept nodding, and suddenly laughed. That cute little giggle.

Percy groaned. "You're three years old and still the death of me."

Annabeth kept a straight face as he started walking out of the infirmary, then started running it the Big House. He didn't want anyone to see Annabeth, not at least until he spoke with Chiron first.

"What in the world-" Chiron started, as he first laid eyes on the pair.

Percy sat Annabeth down on the couch. "Stay here okay? Stay." He whispered, and she just looked at him with those gray eyes. Percy sighed and looked at the shocked Chiron. "It's a long story..."

Needless to say, Chiron laughed for three minutes straight.

Keep a straight face, keep a straight face, Percy chanted to himself as he walked to his table, with Annabeth in his arms of course. Nobody has paid attention to him yet-

"OH MY GODS!" Someone screamed from the Aphrodite table. "ANNABETH AND PERCY HAD A KID?!"

Percy groaned, slumping his head against the table. Now the entire camp was looking at them. "She's not our kid!" Percy exclaimed. "She's Annabeth!"