Usual rejection

A month had passed since that day, and everything was going back to normal.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon had come back, letting Min Hee go to the local primary school. The 5 year old had jumped with joy, until she introduced herself to her class.

"Hello, my name is Jeon Min Hee. Please take care of me." She bowed, as whispers followed her introduction.

"Okay, Min Hee," the teacher smiled, "Go and sit next to Dae Hoo, Dae Hoo raise your hand." Min Hee widened her eyes, walking over to the boy who mirrored her expression. Once she sat down, mumbling was heard from the table behind them.

"Isn't she that genius from kindergarten?" A girl mumbled, scoffing.

"Yeah, I can't believe she's sitting next to Dae Hoo, I feel bad for her." The other girl sighed, going back to her work. Min Hee had ignored them, focusing mainly on the lesson.

Lunch time came around, the children running out of the classroom. Dae Hoo had also stood up, taking his time to pack up.

"Why are you here?" He asked, finally having the chance to talk to the girl – without causing a nuisance.

"You heard them, I'm a genius." Min Hee answered, sarcastically, and Dae Hoo chuckled.

"Want to get lunch together?" The boy asked, shocked of his own words. Min Hee hesitated, before smiling.

"Sure."

***

As for the older generation; their story is quite complex. That day – when Bora attacked Aedda – Aedda didn't arrive to class, making Jungkook worried. He thought about texting her, but wouldn't she text him first? Before he could decide, his phone vibrated.

Meet me in the nurse's office.
-Baekhyun

Jungkook was confused, and frightened at the same time, was Aedda hurt? He stiffened, looking over to the front and seeing Bora write in her exercise book.

At break, Jungkook was ready to dash out of the classroom, when a body had stopped him.

"I'm leaving this Saturday," Bora said, her head looking down, "I want you to come with me, to America."

"No," the boy replied, pushing her away, "Why would I go anywhere with you?"

"Because, then you can finally achieve your dream," Bora tried to smile, "You can finally have a chance."

Jungkook turned, meeting the watery gaze of his ex, "No, I have my dream here. I'm fine with that."

Bora nodded, letting go and watching as Jungkook ran out of the room. It was fine, because honestly she found out she didn't love him, and it was unfair for her to do this.

In the Nurse's office, Baekhyun sat near a bed – with a sleeping girl inside. Jungkook stepped forward, holding in his breath as he saw Aedda's delicate face, bruised.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked, making Baekhyun turn around and gesture for him to sit down.

Baekhyun exhaled, "She told me that you were going with Bora, to America."

Jungkook eyes widened, "I'm not." Baekhyun rolled his eyes, before swinging his fist right into the boy's stomach. Jungkook groaned in agony, letting the other continue.

"This keeps happening," Baekhyun said, "It's happened once, and this time it's even more your fault. She won't listen to me, for her you're the best guy ever. So I have a favour to ask," he put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "Make her happy."
~

A/N: oh my god guys, I pretty much shortened the story again. I'm sad to tell you, but the story will be finished in 3 or 4 chapters. I don't think I'm ready to finish, this story is one that I spent a long time on.

Thank you, in advance, for those who read and commented on this story. Btw, I'm writing a new story and it's also Jungkook-based. It's called Saturday and I would love it if you checked it out :)

Question: Can you predict what will happen to Min Hee?