Usual pain

Aedda yawned.

She had woken up only a few minutes ago – yet she was still not ready for the school day ahead.

"Good morning." Her parents cooed, as the two joined her for breakfast.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jeon will be coming back today." Mrs. Ryu spoke, scrolling through her Instagram. Aedda nodded, still eating her porridge.

"You need to hurry, sweetheart," her dad warned, "you might be late for school." Once again, Aedda nodded and  stood up to put her plate in the sink. She grabbed her school bag, heading towards the corridor and putting her shoes on. Stepping outside, she knocked on the door next to hers.

"Coming!" A voice came from inside, followed by footsteps and the click of the door. Aedda smiled, looking down at the youngest generation of the Jeon family.

"Hey unnie, oppa is just washing the dishes." Min Hee said, dragging Aedda in by the hand. Inside, Jungkook was occupied washing the dishes, and singing to G-dragon's Crayon.

"Get you crayon." Jungkook sang, not hearing the laughter behind him. Aedda walked towards him, still keeping distances as she tried her hardest not to laugh.

"I'm still not inferior, yes I'm a pretty boy,
I fly off so flyyy, a punk boy,
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday,
I'm busy, oppa you're bad, baaad boy
I'm a G to the D, Gold N Diamonds boy,
Who told you I'm not, U know I beez that,
Today's DJ, I'm Cheol and you're Miae-"

"Boo!" Aedda yelled, making Jungkook jump, a squeak coming out from his mouth. As fury covered his face, Aedda and Min Hee were still laughing.

"Oh, you're so dead." The boy warned, before chasing his girlfriend, attempting to tickle the life out of her.

As the two entered the school, after dropping Min Hee off in kindergarten, they noticed that they were still quite early.

"I'm going to the bathroom, don't do anything stupid, okay?" Jungkook asked, receiving a light smack on the arm. He chuckled, kissing Aedda's cheek and going off towards the boy's toilet.

Aedda decided to go to her locker, to get the books she needed before break. As she approached the locker room, she saw a familiar figure talking on the phone. Aedda hid around a corner, seeing that it was Bora and she sounded upset.

"I'm sorry appa, he won't go with me." Bora said, sounding a bit broken.

"What the hell, I sent you to Korea to get me the singing prodigy you talked about," an angry voice, on the other line, yelled, "how could you be so useless?"

"Appa," Bora mumbled, "I'm sorry, I will try my best."

"You sure will, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, we could get billions from a singing prodigy. Don't disappoint me." Then, Aedda saw Bora put her head in her palms, sobbing. Without thinking, Aedda walked towards the raven-haired girl and put her arm on her shoulder. Instantly, Bora stopped crying and turned her head towards the other. For a moment, Aedda could see a faint smile, which was then replaced with a deep frown.

Bora shook the girl's hand off, slamming her to a locker, "this is all your fault." Bora grabbed her hair, slapping Aedda right across the face.

"It was you who convinced Jungkook not to go." Another kick to the shin, and constant punching followed.

"It's. All. Your-"

"What the hell are you doing?" A male voice was heard on the other side of the room. The girls turned around, seeing two males by the doorway. 

"B-Baekhyun." Aedda stuttered, now finally released by the other girl's grasp. The said boy ran towards her, helping her stand up.

"Baekhyun," The purple-haired boy said, shooting daggers towards Bora, "take Aedda to the nurse, I'll deal with the rest." Baekhyun nodded, obeying Taehyung's instructions, since it was scary to see him so serious.   

Baekhyun ran towards the nurse's room, carrying an unconscious Aedda in his arms.

He cursed to himself, "Jungkook is going to pay for this."
~
A/N: This is the last chapter update until next week. From now on I will try and update once a week, if not more. I will now put all of my attention in updating the rest of my stories. If you would like to follow me (or just talk to me I don't mind) on anything then:

Instagram: katcom000
Snapchat: kat.com900
Twitter: katdotcom000
Kakaotalk: kat.com000