Usual school

"Hobie-oppa seems nice." Min Hee said, while sucking on the lollipop she was given.

Jungkook scoffed, "you would say that about anyone, as long as they give you candy," he smiled, "you're such a baby." Min Hee frowned, whilst Aedda smacked Jungkook's arm lightly, as the boy laughed and put the car's engine on.

As they were approaching the apartment building, Jungkook started to think about the possibilities of Bora coming to school tomorrow. She might've already left, it's so like her to leave without a goodbye.

The next day, Jungkook and Aedda were walking hand in hand through the corridors. Everything seemed to be its usual self, until they reached the classroom and saw Bora surrounded by a dozen of girls.

"Wow, so you're really going to be an idol?" The girl, on the left side of Bora, squealed. Bora nodded, creating a few more unnecessary noises. Jungkook and Aedda decided to sit down, walking around the group, and ignoring the annoying squealing. Once seated, Jungkook felt a tap on his shoulder; turning around, he saw the devil herself in front of him.

"What do you want?" He asked, not making eye contact.

"I need you to show me where the school office is." Bora said, receiving glares from the two girls in front of the couple's table.

"Isn't that the first thing they show you?" Jungkook asked, a pout forming on Bora's lips, "even if you forgot, ask one of your friends to show you. I'm busy."

Bora frowned, "you are one of my friends, and we still have 10 minutes before school starts. Just please." Jungkook groaned, looking apologetically at Aedda -who shook her head as to say "it's okay" - and got up. Bora giggled, dragging Jungkook along into the corridor.

Seuguh and Herim continued to glare at the two, stopping when the two were out of sight. They turned around, facing a distraught Aedda.

Herim sighed, "how could you just let him go, especially with her?" Aedda looked up, blinking at the two girls. It has never come to her thoughts, that maybe they actually cared about her.

"I-I don't know." Is all Aedda said, before looking down, trying to cover her teary eyes.

Jungkook and Bora came back laughing, right before the bell rang.

"So you're free on Saturday?" Bora asked, receiving a nod from the boy whilst he sat down. He looked over to Aedda, who was blankly looking at the teacher. He exhaled, then turned towards the teacher that was at the front.

It was lunch time; Bora got up from her seat and walked across the classroom, towards the group of friends. Everyone watched her intently, not saying a word until she stopped right in front of Aedda. Baekhyun tensed, not knowing the reason for her going to his best friend.

"You're Aedda, right?" Bora asked, getting a nod from the said girl. She smiled, "could you help me find the girls toilet? This school is so big." Bora giggled, not seeing the disgusted look Baekhyun was giving her.

Aedda stood up, "sure." And so, they went out of the classroom. Bora linked her arm with Aedda's, skipping along.

"So tell me, how long have you and Jungkook been together?" Bora asked, knowing this was the only way she could get some information.

"Around 10 months now." Aedda replied, widening her eyes when she realised that 10 months was a large amount of time. Bora mirrored her expression, slightly frowning at the fact that they only dated for 4 months - she had no one to blame but herself.

"Wow, that's a long time. " Bora said, faking her enthusiasm. "You must know a lot about him. Do you know what he wants to be in the future?"

Aedda was about to say he wants to take over his dad's company, but that wasn't true. He always said how hard it was, how there wasn't anything fun to do. So instead, she shook her head. At that point, they finally reached the toilets. "That's the one you're looking for." Aedda pointed, turning around to go, however she got dragged in.

"We're not finished talking," Bora, in a quite serious tone, "how can his 10 months girlfriend not know about his greatest passion?" Bora asked, going over to the mirror and checking her face.

"What passion?" Aedda asked, curious about what Jungkook has been hiding from her.

Bora sighed, "oh, you know, just a silly passion for singing. Except," she turned to Aedda, "he's been working on it for 5 years now."

Flashback~

"So," Bora cooed, whilst her and Jungkook were walking down the hall, "how's the band going?"

Jungkook shook his head, "not good, Yoongi-hyung refuses to do anything before the end of his exams." Jungkook replied, referring to one of the rappers and composers in the group he was in. The name wasn't official yet, and they only needed two more members to debut.  However, Jungkook had big hopes for this group, even though he signed with Bighit two years ago. Nobody, except him and Bora, knew about it.

End of flashback~

A/N: This chapter took so long to write. I kept going back and thinking "this sucks" and "should I just end it?"

However, looking at the fact that this story has gotten 1k reads and 100 votes, I thought that it wasn't fair for you guys.

So now that it's gotten to this point in the story, what do you think will happen next?

Question: judging on this book (or any of my other books that you might've read) how old do you think I am?