Usual worries

Aedda and Jungkook didn't talk for the rest of the day, mainly because they didn't know what to say. Aedda was still thinking about what Baekhyun told her, she plays and she wins? What does that mean?

The last bell rang, Bora went off and said that she was being picked up. Jungkook sighed in relief, there was no way he could take any more of that girl. He looked at his side, seeing Aedda staring blankly at the table.

He chuckled, "school ended, come on. We need to pick up Min Hee." Jungkook held out his hand, Aedda smiled and took it. They made their way to the kindergarten in silence. It was no longer awkward silence, but the silence that showed that they were just happy with the other's company.

Min Hee was furious when she went out. The teacher had asked to speak with Jungkook and Aedda.

"Min Hee is having some problems with communicating. The other children, well... She doesn't really seem to be having any fun with them. At play time, she says she rather do maths questions and read. Well, I don't think it's good to waste time and keep her in kindergarten. We want to move her to the local primary school, if her parents agree." The woman gave them a form and they left.

Outside, Min Hee was waiting for her brother and (possibly) future sister-in-law. When they came out, Min Hee ran up to them.

"What did she say? Was I bad? It's not my fault I don't like playing!" She blabbered, receiving a smile from the other two.

"Nothing is wrong," Jungkook said, "they want to move you to school, so you can benefit from your smart brain." Min Hee stared at him, then giggled as she ran and pretended to be an aeroplane. Jungkook laughed and joined her. Soon, the two were gliding through air, whilst Aedda giggled at them.

They reached their apartment, doing what they did yesterday, and walked into the Jeon's apartment. Min Hee wasn't tired, so her and Aedda watched cartoons on the TV. Meanwhile, Jungkook went into the kitchen and prepared their dinner.

The smell of food caught Aedda's attention, so she decided to investigate. In the kitchen, Jungkook was wearing a black apron. Aedda realised that he was already in his casual wear, whilst she was still in her uniform. She wrapped her arms around his muscular waist.

"Your cooking smells nice," she said, "like always." The boy chuckled and turned around to face her.

"It's nice to hear that," Jungkook said, "but are you okay though?" Aedda looked down. Honestly, she had no idea if she was okay. She had no idea what she felt. Jungkook cupped Aedda's cheeks, making her look at him, and leaned in. The kiss was gentle and steady. He pulled away and smiled, which the girl mirrored. Jungkook kissed her forehead, before returning to his cooking.

After the dinner, Min Hee went to sleep. Aedda had changed into the clothes she wore when she came over, consisting of Jungkook's oversized shirt and shorts. She had told him that she should bring her own clothes, but Jungkook said no. In fact, he begged her to wear his clothes, because she looked cute in them.

The two didn't watch a movie that night; they just went to sleep. Aedda still thought about the new girl, but she didn't dwell on it. She wasn't afraid of Bora, because she had Jungkook. And Jungkook said he'll protect her.