Usual characters

"So, what should we do today?" Aedda asked Min Hee, who tapped her chin in thought.

"Should we go out with Misoo-unnie? Kookie-oppa said he's going out with ChimChim-oppa and V-oppa." Min-hee suggested.

"Why do you call Taehyung, V-oppa?" Aedda asked, scrolling through her phone.

"I'm not sure," Min Hee shrugged, "I remember that V is for Victory!" Aedda chuckled, before there was a knock on the door. Aedda and Min Hee exchanged looks, before getting up from the couch and opening the door.

"Surprise!" Jimin and Taehyung exclaimed, before frowning when they didn't get a reaction.

"What's wrong? Were you guys busy?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head side to side.

"Ah no, but I thought you were with Jungkook?" Aedda asked, letting the two boys in.

"What? We haven't seen Jungkookie all day," Jimin said, whilst taking off his shoes, "we bought sweeties!" He cheered, putting a plastic bag on top of the coffee table.

"But, where's Misoo-unnie? Bacon-oppa?" Min Hee asked, now sitting on Taehyung's lap.

"Baek is working today, and Misoo said she's taking care of her grandma." Taehyung explained, getting a nod from the girl. The two started to mess around, Taehyung pulling Min Hee's cheeks while Min Hee squeezed his.

"Anyway, it's a good day today, why don't we-" Jimin didn't finish, because there was – once again – a knock at the door. Aedda stood up, leaving everyone else on the couch. Opening the door, Aedda was met with a smiling Jungkook.

"I'm back, where are my kisses?" He stepped forward, only for Aedda to step back and cross her arms across her chest.

"Where did you go?" Aedda asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

"I told you, don't worry about it." He said, stepping forward again.

Aedda stepped back, "Min Hee told me that you told her you were going out with Taehyung and Jimin."

"Yeah, I did." Jungkook answered, giving up and taking off his shoes.

"Really? Because you'll never guess who's in the living room." Aedda pointed towards the room, revealing the two boys stepping out.

"I can explain." Jungkook pleaded, looking down at his black socks.

"You have 1 minute to explain yourself." Aedda said, surprised she could be so stern.

"Can we talk next door then?" Jungkook asked, walking out, followed by his girlfriend. Once they walked into the Jeons apartment, Jungkook fell to his knees. Aedda began to worry, running towards him and cupping his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" She asked, as she saw tears filling his eyes.

"I lied to you again," Jungkook whispered, laughing bitterly, "and even worse, I went to see her."

"What? Who?" Aedda asked, wiping the tears off Jungkook's cheeks.

"Bora, I went to see her," he gulped, putting his hands on top of the girl's, "I wanted to tell her that she should stop. That there was no way I could leave you. I told her that I love you, and yet I lied to you again."

Aedda shook her head, "you're so silly. I bet you don't even know why you're crying. Do you?" Jungkook shook his head, laying it on top of her shoulder and pulling he into a warm embrace.

"I love you." He whispered, receiving a chuckle from the girl.

"Dummy, I love you too. But," she pulled away from his arms, "we still have a whole day to go through, and I'm pretty sure Taehyung and Jimin are worried."

Jungkook smiled, standing up, "shall we?"

Nobody asked any questions; instead they all went to the abandoned park and enjoyed themselves.

"Catch me if you can!" Taehyung run around, being chased by a joyful Min Hee.

"Yah, Jimin-hyung why did you buy so many sweets?" Jungkook asked, smacking the older boy.

"Is that any way to be thankful, you rascal!" Jimin complained, putting the latter in a headlock. Aedda laughed, taking pictures of everyone (for memories.)

It was nearly 7 o'clock, and the gang had went to get ice cream.

Jimin had strawberry flavoured, "maybe I should dye my hair this colour next time." He said, making everyone laugh as he ruffled his orange-dyed hair.

Taehyung had bubblegum flavoured, "maybe that would get you more jams." Once again, everyone laughed whilst the victim frowned.

"I swear, Namjoon-hyung is going to pay for that joke." Jimin grumbled, receiving confused looks from the girls.

"Who's Namjoon?" Aedda and Min-hee asked in unison, seeing Taehyung glare at a worried Jimin.

"He's a fried of ours." Jungkook explained, giving telepathy signals to Aedda.

"Can I meet him?" Min Hee asked, doing irresistible aegyo. Jimin laughed, covering his pink face.

"So cute." Taehyung cooed, squeezing the girl's cheeks.

"Sure," Jungkook said, getting shocked faces from everyone, "let's go meet him tomorrow."
~

A/N: I've made this story as if it was a Kdrama \(•.•)/ But now, the rest of BTS is coming into the story (except for two members *cough*)

Question: I know it's quite late in the story, but what kind of ship name would Aedda an Jungkook have?