Usual Job

It was the April of Aedda's 2nd year of high school; but here she was, babysitting a spoiled brat who complained about everything. His name was Dae Hoo, a 6 year old boy, and the best actor ever. This was the third time Aedda babysitted him, probably not the last too. His parents were very rich and, not to sound like a gold digger, Aedda's mother's birthday was coming up. She was now 16, and couldn't just put her name on whatever her brothers got.

So here she was.

"Where are my books? Did you misplace them again? I'm going to tell my omma if you don't find them now." Dae Hoo complained, for the 100th time that day. Aedda groaned and got up, searching for a book, when the bell rang. Her mood turned a full circle as she ran to the door. She opened it with a bright smile, when she saw the state the person in front of her was.

"Another meeting?" She asked, letting the person who was carrying a 5 year old girl, in.

"Another meeting." Jungkook replied, taking his shoes off and placing his sister on the couch. Jungkook has been going to meetings and conferences a lot these days, which made him tired and grumpy. Dae Hoo walked in and saw the sleeping girl on his couch, who stirred and opened her eyes.

"Unnie! We came to play with you!" Min Hee croaked, getting up and hugging Aedda.

Dae Hoo frowned, "don't you have your own house? Why interrupt my peaceful one?"

Min Hee looked him up and down, "are you the revolting boy I heard about it?" This started a very long bicker, which ended up in both not talking. The house was quiet, until Jungkook's stomach growled.

Aedda giggled, "someone's hungry. I'll make you something." She stood up, but before her feet moved, Jungkook grabbed her waist and pulled her down to his lap.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook asked, remembering the burnt toast she once made. "We'll eat out when you finish, when are Dae Hoo's parents coming back?"

Aedda sighed in defeat, "in about 20 minutes." She puffed her cheeks, and Jungkook kissed one. They turned a crimson red, as the girl tried to hide them.

"Eww." The children whined in unison, then glared at each other and turned away.

After Dae Hoo's mother came back, she paid her and they left. Soon, they were at a restaurant eating what they ordered. Min Hee refused to be fed:

"I'm big enough to eat by myself!" She said, digging into her own food. Aedda shrugged and begun eating hers. Jungkook ate slowly, watching with awe as his girlfriend tried her best not to let anything fall on her new jeans.

"So, how was the meeting?" Aedda finished eating half of her food, snapping Jungkook back to reality.

"It was fine, it was mainly my dad and his colleagues trying to joke and me laughing because I need the money," he chewed on his food then swallowed, "can you believe our mums are going to be 40 in a week?" Aedda nodded, it was funny how their mothers had only a day apart from their birthdays.

After the restaurant, Min Hee became tired and asked to be carried. Jungkook let her rest in his hands, while Aedda watched at how cute they looked.

They arrived at the apartment building and got into the lift, this time with comfortable silence. They got to their apartments, except now they just went to the Jeon's apartment. Aedda held the door for Jungkook, who smiled and went in. He set Min Hee on her bed and went back into the corridor, pushing Aedda against the wall and crashing his lips into hers. Aedda was taken back, but quickly put her hands around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook pulled away, "I have been waiting all day for that." Aedda blushed and they went back to making out. They made their way into Jungkook's bedroom. The boy pushed the girl on the bed, so he was on top. Aedda moaned and pulled away, her eyes looking away.

Jungkook exhaled, "sorry, did I take it too far?" He looked at her lovingly, his eyes full with worry. She shook her head and sat up. She cupped his cheeks and gently kissed him. They pulled away, smiling and huffing for air.

That night, Aedda wore Jungkook's jumper and shorts. They made instant noodles and watched tv, whilst cuddling. That night, Mr and Mrs Jeon called and said they're going to Japan for business. That night, Jungkook and Aedda cuddled together and slept peacefully.