Prologue

"Where are we going?" Aedda asked, slowly walking with her eyes covered by her crush/neighbour/family friend.

"You'll see." Jungkook whispered in her ear, making her shudder, as if she wasn't shivering enough.

The Jeons and Ryus have travelled to the Jeon beach house for the summer. Mr Jeon bought it, to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary. The beach house had three rooms; Mr and Mrs Ryu slept in one; Mr and Mrs Jeon slept in another and the three children had to share a room. Luckily, Min Hee got her own bed and the other two had to share. Lucky because, Min Hee turned a lot while she slept and this was a good chance for them to get close.

"We're here." Jungkook uncovered Aedda's eyes and chuckled at her reaction. They were standing on one of the hills, that were on top of the beach, and she could see the horizon from there. No matter how pretty the night sky was, Aedda knew that's not what Jungkook wanted to show her.

She turned, "is there a special reason behind waking me up at 4am?" Honestly, Aedda was a bit frustrated with being woken up- and now she was also cold. Jungkook, however, ignored her tone and looked away.

"It will be up in a couple of minutes, just wait." He pleaded, turning her around. Aedda was still confused, but decided to trust him, since there was no reason he would do anything to her, right?

She walked closer and leaned towards the pole, when arms wrapped around her waist.

The girl tensed, "J-Jungkook."

"Shh," his breath tickled on her skin as she held back a shudder, "there was actually a different reason why I wanted you to come out today."

Silence. Jungkook didn't expect an answer or reaction, but now he was stuck on how to continue. There was only one way to express this.

He turned her around, and leaned in without thinking. Aedda froze as their lips brushed against each other, not knowing what to do. After collecting her thoughts, she decided to do what they did in dramas and kissed back. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist, whilst Aedda wrapped her arms around his neck loosely.

After a minute or so, Aedda pulled out and gasped for breath. She looked at Jungkook, who was still holding on to her and was inches away from her face.

He was smiling from ear to ear, "is that a yes?"

Aedda tilted her head, "a yes to what?"

Jungkook chuckled, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear, "a yes to being my girlfriend silly."

Aedda's eyes widened, of course that would be what that kiss meant. Without saying a word, Aedda went on her tiptoes and pecked Jungkook's lips. The boy was taken aback, but took it as the answer and hugged the girl. Both of them stayed like that, until a ray of light shone from the horizon. Aedda squealed and turned around. The sunrise. It was so beautiful, this whole moment was beautiful. Jungkook back hugged her and laid his head on her shoulder.

"I love you." He said, without thinking, hoping Aedda wouldn't  freak out. Instead, the girl smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too."