Chapter 17

Sage walked into her sister's hospital room to see her just walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey, ready?" She asked.

Sara nodded, "Yeah."

"Where's your mate?"

She sighed, "Probably screwing some girl."

"What?"

"He thinks that he can have sex with other girls until we fully mate. Then he'll stay faithful. I just can't catch a break."

Sage frowned as her sister sat down and buried her face in her hands. She strode over to the bed before wrapping her arms around her sister.

"Did you tell him how you feel about that?" Sage asked.

Sara sighed, "Yeah, he said it's just sex. He's not dating any of them."

"How about you just...don't focus on guys for a while? I mean, he seemed like he liked you and all, but that's unacceptable." Sage suggested.

Sara nodded, "I hate boys. Maybe I should be lesbian."

Sage laughed, "Your girlfriend could still do the same thing."

"I know, I know."

"Don't worry, you'll find the one."

Once they were home Sara cried to Rosalie, telling her everything. Rosalie said the same thing as Sage, to not focus on the guys. When she told her about Jason taking Dimitri, Sara got angry.

She quickly turned towards her sister, "I'm coming to New York with you."

"Alright." Sage smiled.

Rosalie grinned, "Now, you two better take a few guards with you. Xavier said he'll manage things here. Oh, and the council is very impressed with you, Sage."

"Thank god."

Sara laughed, "Come on, we have to pack! And you, stop getting pregnant all the time!"

Rosalie laughed, "I'll try not to! But your dad is just so good at-

"Okay, I'm out!" Sara cried before sprinting from the room.

Sage laughed and followed behind her, leaving a laughing Rosalie behind. Both girls quickly started packing, excited to get out of the castle for a while. Even if it's not for exactly good reasons.

Sara froze when she saw a picture of her and Jason. She sighed and looked down.

No one is ever going to love me. She thought before grabbing her bag.

"Oh well." She sighed and turned off her light.