"So you are not coming because of him?",asked Hiru.

"Yes",said Neeta.
"This is crazy.You are going to miss your lessons and how long can you hide from him.Anyway you have to finish that imposition.Why not do it fast and give it to him",asked Hiru.

"If I do this for him,he will ask me to write 100 pages tomorrow.I want to teach that fatty a lesson.I will neither write that for him nor give his friend's note book.Will he complain to his professor that I have the note book?He cannot.",said Neeta.

"They are capable of doing even worse",said Hiru.

"I would like to see what worse is that",said Neeta.

Hiru breathed heavily.Neeta did not know the seriousness and it was no use arguing with her.
She was on her way back to class when she saw Mithun waiting at the entrance of their class.
She became tensed and started to sweat.
"Where is Neeta?",he asked.
"She isn't coming today.She is I'll",said Hiru.

"What?Did she give you the assignment",asked Mithun.
"No",she said slowly.

"That bitch.She has it from me",he groaned and left.

Later during lunch break,when she was going to the canteen with Priyanka,she saw him standing out of the class.The professor was shouting at him.
He glanced them as they passed by his class and bent down in embarrassment.
Hiru was feeling awkward now.
She finished having lunch and she was on her way to her class.
Mithun was still standing out probably his professor asked him not to enter.
He looked at her with angry eyes.
He signalled her saying "You are finished",

Something gripped her stomach and she could not breathe suddenly.The vengeance in his eyes made her shiver.She just hoped nothing worse would happen to Neeta.

That day afternoon,the juniors were left free without classes.They were informed that the fresher's party would be in a few days.

The seniors held a meeting and discussed about the freashers party with the juniors.

A tall dark guy who seemed to be in final year explained to them about the necessity of this fresher's party.He was indeed the coordinator .
His assistant was a final year girl.She divided the juniors into groups.Each group had 5 junior members and 5 senior members.There were 10 such groups.
Each group was given a specific responsibility.
Hiru and Priyanka was in the group responsible for stage decoration.Their group had to come up with a concept and design and buy all that was necessary for the decoration.

Illakya and Neeta were in the group that prepared the speeches.They had to address the gathering and give the welcome note and introduce the different programs and finally the vote of thanks.

Fortunately Addy was in another group which was responsible for organising the programs.He seemed to be the secretary and was powerful.He decided the number of programs and the type of programs.He was in the third year and a third year girl assisted him.

That afternoon was actually enjoyable.There was no ragging or bullying as such.The seniors were very friendly and they respected the juniors opinion.

The tall senior named Vaibav who proposed to Illakya joined her group purposefully.He kept glancing at her now and then and Illakya felt totally uncomfortable.She even asked for a change of group but she was not allowed.
Priyanka got the shock of her life when Addy added her to a team.
"Sir please.I am a horrible dancer.When I danced that day,there were only a few people but this is different,the whole college will see me and tease me.I can't bear the insult",she pleaded.
Addy just smiled at her.
"You know something,you are the best dancer I have ever seen.You of course was a horrible dancer but I appreciate your efforts for dancing for that full song without stopping in spite of the laughter and comments",he said.

Hiru who was sitting at the far end could hear him.She looked up in surprise."Was this Addy?",she thought.

"Sir but I think I can't do this",said Priyanka.

"I am sure you can.Don't you have the trust that I have on you.We have the best choreographers with us.Am sure they can train you well",he assured.
Priyanka just nodded doubtfully.

It was time to wind up.
Hiru's team came up with three concepts and the coordinator selected the best.They approved the castle concept and all the juniors had to dress up like the prince and princess.They made a list of all the things they needed to convert the stage to a castle.

Mithun who was fuming with anger was silent for most of the time.He added Neeta's name in the surprise event and grinned at the thought.

All the students got up to leave.Hiru thought that the day was better than those boring lectures from professors.
She looked at Addy who was busy talking to his friend.He went near him and he signalled her to leave.
A feeling of relief swept her.She came out as fast as she could to the parking lot.
When she was about to start her scooty,she heard a voice from the far end.
She stopped and turned around.It was Addy.
"Hiru just drop me at a friend's place",he said urgently.

It was not the usual Addy who orders her.He was in a hurry and requested her to drop him.
Something made her feel happy about it.
She started to drive not knowing the worst thing that was going to happen to her.