5.

Rhithvik opened the door and went to his room.Hiru wanted to ask him why he was angry but she did not want to argue anymore.She silently went behind him.She opened the wardrobe and took her night dress.As Keerthi said she decided to sleep in the guest room that night.She went to the kitchen to drink some water.She dropped the water bottle when she sensed a hand touch her hip.
She turned around and was shocked to see Rhithvik.
He held her hip and looked at her.The touch sent tingles down her spine.It has been a long time since he behaved like this.
She turned her back to him to control her mixed emotions.
He started kissing her almost bare back slowly and softly.She shivered in his kiss.His hands trailed across her hands back and forth.He turned her around.She was looking down.He raised her chin so that she could see his eyes.His eyes were full of passion.He was about to kiss her lips when she heard a loud noise.Hiru dropped the bottle in her hand and turned around.Rhithvik was not there.She was standing all alone in the kitchen drinking water.
She sighed.
"This was yet another imagination of mine.Rhithvik is never going to be so romantic",she thought
She walked towards his room to see what was the noise all about.
Rhithvik had kicked the chair angrily that it fell down and broke its leg.
"Rhithvik what is this.Why are you so angry?",asked Hiru.

"Damn! You don't know huh?I told my friends you were ill and there you stand right before me dressed like a whore causing the secretion of saliva in all the men's mouths.I feel disgusted.Don't you know how a wife material should be?Look at yourself in the mirror.You look like you are inviting every man in the party to your house.You shameless......",he went on.

"Rhithvikkkkk! Stop it",said Hiru.

She was in tears now.
"You call me a a .........",her voice broke.She struggled to continue.

"Yes.What do you look like then.Who ever asked you to come to a decent party like that.Did I invite you.Why the hell did you come like that",he shouted.

He paced around asking the same questions again and again and abusing her now and then.

She could not bare the sharpness of his words.She silently went to the guest room and locked behind her.
She looked at her image in the mirror and started crying."Anybody other than Rhithvik would have praised her beauty that day.After all most of the woman dressed like that to the party that day and he says it is a decent party",she thought.

"Am I a whore?.I am not even his wife.He treats me like a maid.I love him,think of him and work for him.I left my parents for his sake but for all this he has given me the best gift.He called me a......".Tears welled down her cheeks.

"Inviting all the men in the party to your house", his words echoed in her ears.She felt disgusted.She changed into her night dress and threw the saree away.

"I don't want to live anymore.Not with this beast.I cannot bear any single insult from him.God take me with you.Mom and Dad ,I am sorry for this.You are really gonna miss me and hate me for doing this.I love you dad and mom.This is the end of every girl who disobeys her parents and hurt them",she prayed loudly.

She tied the saree to the fan and decided to hang herself to death.