13.

Addy gave her the direction and Hiru was driving.On the way,he got down at the ATM to withdraw money.Hiru was surprised when she saw the amount of money he withdrew.It might be around 10k.10k might be a small amount in 2016 but 10 years back,it was still a huge amount for a college student.She did not know why he had so much money but she prayed it be for a good cause.
He got on the scooty and gave her directions again.They turned left towards a small street.It was illuminated with dim lights.
Hiru suddenly had a bad feeling.
"Sir,how do I come back ,I mean this place looks lonely and I am not very familiar with the route we came ",said Hiru looking around.

"Don't worry.Just 10 mins work and we can come back together",he said.
She sighed in relief.

They headed towards a huge house which was brightly lit.It seemed to be very far from city.A loud bang of music filled the air.There were a number of cars parked at the entrance and a few guys wandering here and there.
She parked her scooty near a car and looked at Addy.
"You stay here.I will be right back",he said
He moved forward and turned around."Stay here.Don't come in",he warned again.

He opened the door.The loud noise deafened him.He scanned through the crowd for someone.
The guys and girls were having there drinks and dancing to the beat of the DJ.
He passed through the people and halted near a sofa.A guy was lying there half awake.He had a glass in his hand and sipped from it now and then.A few more guys sat there all half unconscious.
Addy went next to that guy and shook him.
"Raghav,Raghav wake up",he shook him.
He looked at him and laughed.
"Hey Addy.Howw......ar .....you.Come join mee......",he blabbered.

"Raghav your parents are worried about you.Why did you come here.",asked Addy.
"I am justttt havvving fun",he said.
Addy smelled his drink and knew what was wrong with him.He has used drugs so there was no use talking to him.
He went to a less crowded room and called a friend who had informed him about Raghav.
"Hey I found him lying on a sofa here.You take him with you to your house and then he needs medical care.He has been using drugs.Don't tell his parents anything.I'll talk to them.Now where are you?",he asked.
"I am just entering the house",said his friend.
Addy moved to the entrance and met his friend.He gave him the money,he had withdrawn.
"Keep him in your room tonight.Keep this money with you.I'll tell you what to do tomorrow.Be careful",he said.
He helped his friend carry Raghav to the car and waited till they were gone.
He then called someone on the phone.
"Hello,uncle.Raghav is with his friends.He was in a party and is little drunk.Nothing to worry uncle.He will be home by tomorrow",he said and disconnected.
He went to the lawn and looked up at the sky.A chill air brushed his body.He let out a short breath
He suddenly was reminded of something.
"Hirudaya.OMG",he said and ran to the place where her scooty was parked but she was not there.
He called out.Hirudaya! Hirudaya! But no sign of her.He ran to the entrance and asked the watchman if he had seen her but the watchman did not know.
He came to her scooty again and looked around.He went inside the house.He scanned through the crowd.It was difficult to spot her.He went past the dining room to the kitchen.She was not there.He then climbed the stairs and went up.There were few people in the hall.He asked a few guys if they had seen her but no one noticed her.He went near a bedroom.The door was slightly opened.He pushed the door open and saw a couple kissing each other.They were so involved in it that they did not notice Addy peeping.
"Shameless idiots",he mumbled and came downstairs.
He came out again.He grew nervous.He then heard a screaming sound from behind the house.
He ran through the lawn to the backyard.
He searched through the dimly lit lawn and then he found her.
She was lying on the lawn screaming.Two guys held her hand and the other was trying to remove her clothes.
He ran as fast as he could.He pushed the two guys who held her.He helped her up.The third guy came to pull Hirudaya's hand and Addy punched him on his face.His nose started bleeding.He got angry and came again but Addy slapped him and pushed him to the ground.One of the other two guys hit Addy.
"Ouch",cried Addy but he punched him twice and pushed him.They were all drunk and very weak.The other guy saw his friends bleeding and he ran through the back door to get some help.
Hirudaya was too terrified.Addy shook her twice to bring her to her senses.
"Come on.Let us go before he brings other guys for help",said Addy.
He pulled her with him."I'll drive.Sit behind",he said and drove as fast as he could.
Hirudaya was silent on her way home and Addy felt very guilty.
He stopped at a 100 feet distance from her house.
He got down and looked at her.She was lost in thoughts.
"Hirudaya.You are near your home.You drive from here because I don't want your parents to see me.You don't have to pick me up tomorrow",he was saying when she looked at him and stared.
"Will you stop it",she shouted and Addy was surprised.
"I can take care of myself.I don't want your advice.The only mistake I did in my life was to crave for that stupid brownie.It all started with it.I am sorry.I am sorry for that burns on your skin but I have payed enough for that.You just tried to ruin my life.I cant imagine what the guys would have done to me",she paused and started crying at the thought."This is my second chance to live and I don't want any dumb a** like you to spoil it.Let me live my life peacefully.I am even ready to fall on your feet in front of everyone.Just stop appearing in my life",she blurted.
She did not have the energy to drive so she walked pushing her scooty with her.She wiped her face before she entered the house and was gone.
Addy stood there stunned.He was taken aback.He did not understand when she said "my second chance to live" but something made him feel very guilty and sad.He wanted to torture her because he wanted to show her how powerful he was and wanted her to feel the pain that he had when the hot fluid burned his skin but what she went through now was too much for a girl.

Those guys were drunk and capable of doing anything.They were trying to remove her clothes and worse than that could have happened.
He reached the bus stop as he was thinking about Hiru.He boarded the bus and went home finally.